:: photos ::

lucerolucero 425 Posts
edited June 2005 in Announcements
random fliks from around the way :: the camera with which all these were taken has just konked out on my a lil (an old pentax SLR), gotta figure if I spend some $$ to get it fixed or plain move along, anyways, hope you enjoy Auckland December 2004 - ODB stencils were all over the spot, but whoever was doing them got a clean sweep right here. Melbourne landmark of sorts Auckland's P-money at the Allies All-star beatdown (2002 I think). Dude took out the comp that night & has gone on to have some major chart success out these ways. Full credit really. Dj Sheep organised the event. Unpublished shot of Keb from a few years back - he's a crazy dude. Had great stories, and spoke about going to see the Coachman there in Detroit. Apologies about the fluff, not to sure who this guy is or the show where I took the photo, but its a funny expression he's got. And yep, thats one tight T allright. View from my old balcony several years back Frankfurt ain't really all that exciting. When I was there a few years back I peeped the local museum of modern art & was taken with the enlarged photos of one artist there, I'm talking 2m * 4 m sorta scale. Its hard to explain pictures in words, but one of the most striking ones was of a Parisian aprtmetn building. A week later I was walking down a street in Paris, and what do you know ... A double exposure also from a few years back .. it View from a sidewalk in Singapore, no joke. Random street scene from Frankfurt .. Palermo in Siciliy. Cool city, cool island. This ones for drewn ... from a Melbourne laneway, the image is long gone, but not his legacy ..

Comments

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    damn i really really like that balcony shot of the church.

the Allies All-star beatdown (2002 I think).

ah...brings back some memories.

• Great shots! Keep em comin.

• dope flix!

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    Nice photos!

Frankfurt ain't really all that exciting. When I was there a few years back I peeped the local museum of modern art & was taken with the enlarged photos of one artist there, I'm talking 2m * 4 m sorta scale. Its hard to explain pictures in words, but one of the most striking ones was of a Parisian aprtmetn building. A week later I was walking down a street in Paris, and what do you know ...

Are you talking about Andreas Gursky?

Great stuff, although like cinema, his stuff needs to be seen on the big screen so to speak.

Props to Pee-Ro too, those is some nice pix as well. Shit, now I gotta get some pix up.

• lucerolucero 425 Posts

Are you talking about Andreas Gursky?

Great stuff, although like cinema, his stuff needs to be seen on the big screen so to speak.

I think thats the guy - yeah ! good looking

& to quote 2600

Keep em comin

• phono13phono13 842 Posts
    I only shoot film at this point, and I don't have a scanner so not much makes it to the web. Here is a random sampling:

Wedding shot

my dog at a party this weekend, not technical, just funny

a friend took this of me at a dollar store. i like the colors.

Last week on vacation in Maui

Nice candid shot of my little brother in Maui

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

my dog at a party this weekend, not technical, just funny

is your dog the one looking at the camera? what a damn cute dog.

• OneSoulOneSoul 206 Posts

So who's punching Cutso? or was this one of those [sarcasm] raer nights [/sarcasm] when ol' P needed some assistance standing on his own...

-B-

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    nice pictures. dude, did you ever get the cds?

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    PeeGeeBeezy! That's my (notso) lil' homie right there. Seems like only yesterday that dude was askin' me for prom advice and shit (and I was askin' him how to do stuff on the decks).

Excellent pics, everyone. What a great thread.

• slavinslavin 577 Posts
    ms. damn, are you using the colorsplash flash for a couple of those photos?

great thread. keep it going

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

this woman is so beautiful, my eyes hurt.

INTERMEZZO CAFE

i miss the bay.

• TheGoochTheGooch 541 Posts
    These pictures are dope!!! Good eyes man. If you dont mind me asking. Which type of camera are you using?

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    slavin: yeah, i used the color wheel flash thing with my lomo kompakt. i have heard that you can make your own color filters by sticking scotch tape over your flash colored with color sharpies. i just stick the filters over my polaroid camera's flash and it works too.

onesoul: that is paolo with nate (wordstramental)

missbassie: that's my sister!

• my favorite polaroid:

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    UNE HISTOIRE QUE JE ME RACONTAIS[/b]
    (File Under: Beauvorian Daughters)
    [color:pink]

dj_neta enjoying fado of home.

hometown blues. where are these women now?

movie still. hint: not titanic. this book will kill you.

college girls in the summer.

vermont. 2004.

my little dude getting some fucking air.

"pass the rope, my turn my turn my turn."

cpt. wave

mingering mike raers.

[/color]

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    This ones for drewn ... from a Melbourne laneway, the image is long gone, but not his legacy ..

Oh, tight! Just got around to seeing this...

Respect!

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    A wooden truck in Amsterdam. Dope.

Morris, Gerome and Jellybean in Vegas.

The world's best mozzarella comes from these lovely gals (Latina, Italy)

What we used to do on weekends in 1991

My current apartment before moving in and making it livable (for non-wimps)

Glass-bottomed boat thing in Catalina, L.A.

• lucerolucero 425 Posts
    some nice stuff going up in here !

re: shig - no sign of them CD's, I'm outta town for a few days but will check the PO when I get back

re: camera - I use(d) a Pentax KX .. one or two up on the K1000 model

• AserAser 2,351 Posts

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

INTERMEZZO CAFE

i miss the bay.

... and that's the face I make when I step in there

The sandwiches (and esp the coffee) used to hold me down but damn, it smells like feet

INTERMEZZO CAFE

i miss the bay.

... and that's the face I make when I step in there

The sandwiches (and esp the coffee) used to hold me down but damn, it smells like feet

oh come on. it's a refreshing breeze compared to the piss and hippy stank smell right outside the front door.

• phono13phono13 842 Posts
    Nice shots Aser! I like the perspective from the dirt, and the art shot is excellent.