Funky16Corners guest djs GALACTIC FRACTURES!

pj4533pj4533 481 Posts
edited June 2007 in Announcements
Larry Grogan of Funky16Corners drops a fantastic hour long set. His blog is amazing...always filled with insight that many collectors overlook. On a personal note, he has taught me that every 45 has a story, from the common cheap 45 to the expensive gems everyone lusts after. I regularly check his blog for information on the 45s I've had in my box for years, and the 45s I WISH I had in my box!He'll be djing at the Ashbury Park 45 Sessions on 7/6 at Ashbury Lanes in Ashbury Park, NJ. Don't miss it!Download: www.galacticfractures.comPlaylist:Funky16Corners...Globetrotters ??? Globetrotters Theme (Kirshner)Interpretations ??? Trippin??? (Jubilee)Young Holt Unltd ??? Superfly (Paula)Lou Garno Trio ??? Muy Sabroso (Giovanni)Mark Lewis Trio ??? Funky Street (C&M)Mickey & the Soul Generation ??? Iron Leg (Maxwell)Robin Kenyatta ??? Werewolf (Atlantic)Herbie Mann ??? Dippermouth (edit) (Atlantic)Ray Barretto ??? Right On (Fania)Lowell Fulsom ??? Funky Broadway (Kent)Jesse Hill ??? Mardi Gras (Pulsar)Jomo ??? Uhuru (African Twist) (Checker)Toussaint McCall ??? Mary (Dore)Chuck Cornish ??? Blue Eyed Brother & Soul Get Along (SSS Intl)Georgie Boy ??? You???re Gonna Get It (SSS Intl)Charles Kynard ??? I Got So Much Trouble (Mainstream)Kent & the Candidates ??? There Oughta Be Law (Double Shot)Willard Burton & the Funky Four ??? Funky In Here (Capitol)Meters ??? Live Wire (Josie)Lee Dorsey ??? Four Corners Pt 1 (Amy)Monk Higgins ??? Gotta Be Funky (UA)James Brown ??? Shhhhhhh (For a Little While) (King)PJ finishes out the show...The Younger Brothers - Show Me (privatepress)The Dansettes - Oh My! (Cosmic Groove)Sharon Jones - I'm Not Gonna Cry (Daptone)Alice Russel Feat Quantic - Somebodys Gonna Love You (RK45)Bob and Gene - You Don't Need Me (Modo (daptone))Fabulous Three - Fly By End (Soul Patrol (Soulfire))The Sequins - Wheres Your Love Been? (Crajon)Naomi Davis - Wind Your Clock (Unreleased Desco TestPress)Bobby Byrd - Doin The Doo (FunkyPeople (comp))Fred Wesley - Use Me (FunkyPeople (comp))James Brown with Louie Bellson Orch - There Was a Time (FunkyPeople (comp))Willie Dickson and The Playboys - Lickin Stick (GoodGod (comp))Coletta Woodson - Follow The Wind (SisterFunk2)Jeanette Jones - You'd Be Good For Me (BGP (comp))Lavell Kamma - Soft Soul (Jazzman)Jimmy Lane - Deal With It (Funk 45)