Little Brothers Myspace Blog

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
Yeah yeah yeah, Soulstrut's favourite rap group...anyways I found their page and started reading their blog and man I'm in tears. Some funny-ass shit in these gems.LOL'Z FOR DAY Edit: Fixed link

Comments

• tonyphronetonyphrone 1,500 Posts
    Yeah yeah yeah, Soulstrut's favourite rap group...anyways I found their page and started reading their blog and man I'm in tears. Some funny-ass shit in these gems.

LOL'Z FOR DAYZ

dude is funny. makes me want to buy a record- should i? they might be alright over some decent beats.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    uuuh......uuh.....I liked some of the tracks from the "Foreign Exchange" LP and other random cameos. But yeah they need better beats.

up hygh
    jazzy jeff EP
    dj mitsu the beats (Agente K Remix)
    Make Me Hotter (Yam Who Remix)

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I am sooooooooo fucking ready for Telemundo Pain.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    They had a whole telemundo skit on their last album(?). It was fuckin' hilarious to me, but not for you since they speak more spanish then you do.

booooooooooing[/b]

• that was some funny shit, thanks!

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    A lot of people hate on LB but Phonte is entertaining. Reminds me of the average fellow. His commentary on T-Pain is on point.

• minneapminneap 541 Posts
    i always thought it was just 9th that people hated. phonte definitely brings some good shit if he's got solid production.