Ceremony - Japan psych

volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
Had a CD burn of this for a while and I know I've heard the inrto used somewhere. Anyone know? It starts out with water and then a drum break and then some violins kick in. I'm pretty sure the drums and violins have been used somewhere. Maybe it was a Con and Amir tape or something????Thanks!Dope record no matter what, just making me nuts wondering.

Comments

• kilogramkilogram 152 Posts
    THIS IS MY SHIT RIGHT HERE.
    one of the craziest albums i've heard in my life.
    spent multiple nights in the middle of a frozen lake this winter with this album on my walkman watching the sun set. recommend it.
    if you need a dub get at me.

• slushslush 691 Posts
    i had this one buddha meets rock? it was awesome! it also helped me get a ticket home from tokyo

• kilogramkilogram 152 Posts
    Had a CD burn of this for a while and I know I've heard the inrto used somewhere. Anyone know? It starts out with water and then a drum break and then some violins kick in. I'm pretty sure the drums and violins have been used somewhere.

Maybe it was a Con and Amir tape or something????

Thanks!

Dope record no matter what, just making me nuts wondering.

oh, and the intro (and outro) on the album were just david axelrod - holy thursday with sound effects. and people thought black sheep or fat joe or whoever were the first people to sample axe.