Summer Solstice Party Patrol

Terry_ClubbupTerry_Clubbup 833 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
Today may very well be the longest day of the year.

Exact solstice: 2:46 am East Coast / 11:46 pm Pacific.

What will you do?

I plan on donning my wizard robe with intentions of spinning hay
into gold...I shall turn off all electric and electronic devices and
attempt to connect all loose ends with static string...and when I
emerge, I will have a stronger, brighter, greater SounDesign.

May you be accompanied on your journey by a more fierce force.

Comments

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    shnipper, call that wiccan girl...

• shnipper, call that wiccan girl...

Whipper, call that snapper girl.

• Mr. CasualMr. Casual 953 Posts
    IS THAT BRINTEY?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! never looked better

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    oh hellz yeah

this solar paatay be exxxtra exxxtra exxxtra
    bE WICCA-WICCA-WICCA-WITCHED

• RaystarRaystar 1,106 Posts
    Not many celebrate the summer solstice but all you suckers celebrate the winter solstice.

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    what x-mas 3 days after it?

• oh hellz yeah

this solar paatay be exxxtra exxxtra exxxtra

bE WICCA-WICCA-WICCA-WITCHED

SEX IN THE KITCHEN

PYRAMID SCHEME

LAWANDA PAGE

Before splitting the sides of America's TV audiences as Aunt Esther on "Sanford and Son," LaWanda Page was known to nightclub audiences as "The Bronze Goddess of Fire." In the tradition of old circus side-shows, LaWanda would light cigarettes with her fingertips, swallow the fire and torch her body with the burning fire-sticks.

TERRY IS NOT THAT FLASH IN THE PAN KELLS OUT OF THE CLOSET

HE IS THAT KING TUT(ORING) THE STUDENTZ TYPE RAER HEADCASE NO AYYO

SAYING

C. WRAYZ WALZ LOOSE? NEVER THAT

SEE (SUN)RAYZ BALL(ZEUS) OUTTA CONTROL

SAYING, THE COURT IS IN SESSION ON THIS WICCAN SOLAR (12 PIECES OF) FLARE PARADE

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    Today

• Options
    Exact solstice: 2:46 am East Coast / 11:46 pm Pacific.

What will you do?

I'll be knee deep in hyperorgasmic horseshoe crabs.

• hyperorgasmic

Brain areas shut off during female orgasm[/b]

- - - - - - - - - - - -
    By Emma Ross

June 21, 2005 | COPENHAGEN, Denmark -- New research indicates parts of the brain that govern fear and anxiety are switched off when a woman is having an orgasm but remain active if she is faking.

In the first study to map brain function during orgasm, scientists from the Netherlands also found that as a woman climaxes, an area of the brain governing emotional control is largely deactivated.

"The fact that there is no deactivation in faked orgasms means a basic part of a real orgasm is letting go. Women can imitate orgasm quite well, as we know, but there is nothing really happening in the brain," said neuroscientist Gert Holstege, presenting his findings Monday to the annual meeting of the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology.

In the study, Holstege and his colleagues at Groningen University recruited 11 men, 13 women and their partners.

The volunteers were injected with a dye that shows changes in brain function on a scan. For men, the scanner tracked activity at rest, during erection, during manual stimulation by their partner and during ejaculation brought on by the partner's hand.

For women, the scanner measured brain activity at rest, while they faked an orgasm, while their partners stimulated their clitoris and while they experienced orgasm.

Holstege said he had trouble getting reliable results from the study on men because the scanner needs activities lasting at least two minutes and the men's climaxes didn't last that long. However, the scans did show activation of reward centers in the brain for men, but not for women.

Holstege said his results on women were more clear.

When women faked orgasm, the cortex, the part of the brain governing conscious action, lit up. It was not activated during a genuine orgasm.

Even the body movements made during a real orgasm were unconscious, Holstege said.

The most striking results were seen in the parts of the brain that shut down, or deactivated. Deactivation was visible in the amygdala, a part of the brain thought to be involved in the neurobiology of fear and anxiety.

"During orgasm, there was strong, enormous deactivation in the brain. During fake orgasm, there was no deactivation of the brain at all. None," Holstege said.

Shutting down the brain during orgasm may ensure that obstacles such as fear and stress did not get in the way, Holstege proposed. "Deactivation of these very important parts of the brain might be the most important necessity for having an orgasm," he said.

Donald Pfaff, professor of neurobiology and behavior at Rockefeller University in New York, said the interpretations were reasonable. "It makes poetic sense," said Pfaff, who was not connected with the research.

___

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

hyperorgasmic

Brain areas shut off during female orgasm[/b]

- - - - - - - - - - - -
    By Emma Ross

June 21, 2005 | COPENHAGEN, Denmark -- New research indicates parts of the brain that govern fear and anxiety are switched off when a woman is having an orgasm but remain active if she is faking.

In the first study to map brain function during orgasm, scientists from the Netherlands also found that as a woman climaxes, an area of the brain governing emotional control is largely deactivated.

"The fact that there is no deactivation in faked orgasms means a basic part of a real orgasm is letting go. Women can imitate orgasm quite well, as we know, but there is nothing really happening in the brain," said neuroscientist Gert Holstege, presenting his findings Monday to the annual meeting of the European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology.

In the study, Holstege and his colleagues at Groningen University recruited 11 men, 13 women and their partners.

The volunteers were injected with a dye that shows changes in brain function on a scan. For men, the scanner tracked activity at rest, during erection, during manual stimulation by their partner and during ejaculation brought on by the partner's hand.

For women, the scanner measured brain activity at rest, while they faked an orgasm, while their partners stimulated their clitoris and while they experienced orgasm.

Holstege said he had trouble getting reliable results from the study on men because the scanner needs activities lasting at least two minutes and the men's climaxes didn't last that long. However, the scans did show activation of reward centers in the brain for men, but not for women.

Holstege said his results on women were more clear.

When women faked orgasm, the cortex, the part of the brain governing conscious action, lit up. It was not activated during a genuine orgasm.

Even the body movements made during a real orgasm were unconscious, Holstege said.

The most striking results were seen in the parts of the brain that shut down, or deactivated. Deactivation was visible in the amygdala, a part of the brain thought to be involved in the neurobiology of fear and anxiety.

"During orgasm, there was strong, enormous deactivation in the brain. During fake orgasm, there was no deactivation of the brain at all. None," Holstege said.

Shutting down the brain during orgasm may ensure that obstacles such as fear and stress did not get in the way, Holstege proposed. "Deactivation of these very important parts of the brain might be the most important necessity for having an orgasm," he said.

Donald Pfaff, professor of neurobiology and behavior at Rockefeller University in New York, said the interpretations were reasonable. "It makes poetic sense," said Pfaff, who was not connected with the research.

___
    so fellas, while we are "beating up" a chick, do we pull a .45 on her to see if she's fakin or not?

• so fellas, while we are "beating up" a chick, do we pull a .45 on her to see if she's fakin or not?

Hi Bellcity! I hear that women love a man in uniform, but perhaps
    the Solstice is a good time for you to release and shed some
    of your aggression towards women...after all, they still haven't figured
    out what happens to man-brain during orgasm.
    I feel sure that you are vulnerable.

This is the only 45 that you should reach for:

• CLabCLab 76 Posts

so fellas, while we are "beating up" a chick, do we pull a .45 on her to see if she's fakin or not?

so many levels of fucked up, it's hard to know where to start.

so many levels of fucked up, it's hard to know where to start.
    What up, T.C.? Lemme break it down for y'all...Beating up is slang for having sexual intercourse. And the reason why I mentioned pulling out a gun on a young lady in the midst of love making is my sarcastic way of replying to the research brought to the forum by Terry. Oh please believe, I love the ladies...BTW, how is that 45?

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    BTW, how is that 45?

CLASSIC

[...BTW, how is that 45?

dude, it's dope. It's like modernsoul/disco but on some raw southern lo-fo shit. I think the manship guide listed it as some big baller euro pound ish. Ask the dudes at Vinyl Vulture for the real deal.

[...BTW, how is that 45?

dude, it's dope. It's like modernsoul/disco but on some raw southern lo-fo shit. I think the manship guide listed it as some big baller euro pound ish. Ask the dudes at Vinyl Vulture for the real deal.
    Thanks Young Phonics and DigDug for schooling ya boy. Now let me add that to the list of records that I will never see in my life...Stark Reality, check...Placebo, check...

slayer owns you and your soul

Is that from DOOM? I looooved playing that video game. God, I'm such a buster. Or maybe it's from Wiccan girls thats hollering at YOUNG_SCHNIPPER

• beaut-i-full!

• Is that from DOOM? I looooved playing that video game. God, I'm such a buster. Or maybe it's from Wiccan girls thats hollering at YOUNG_SCHNIPPER

SCHNIPPER GETS FANY WITH WICKER MAN[/b]

PHONICS DENIES WICCER STATUS[/b]

COMPUTER LAB WICCAN GIRL DON'T LOOK LIKE THE MOVIE[/b]

COMPUTER LAB WICCAN GIRL NEED TO LEAVE THE ISLAND AND VISIT SOCAL, SAYING[/b]

COMPUTER LAB WICCAN GIRL NEED TO LEAVE THE ISLAND AND VISIT SOCAL, SAYING[/b]

What is that from?! I'm feelin' it!!