4 NON BLONDES

FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
Can't fuck witht he goggles!Not to mention all the godforsaken acoustic versions of "what's up" on youtube.

Comments

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,890 Posts

• Options
    I remember being a senior in high school, at the PACKED underage bar in Far Rockaway and this song came on. It was chaos, tongue hockey everywhere.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    i saw that one too. btw--what's that keyboard sound? "ice" or something like that?

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    i remember just arriving in SF in 89 and workin in the liquor store on haight street and crashing in the same bed with that chick because she was friends with one of the girls i worked with. That song is annoying, and Fatback you're dating yourself.

I also remeber them opening up for Sister Double Happiness who opened for the Pixies.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    i remember just arriving in SF and workin in the liquor store on haight street and crashing in the same bed with that chick because she was friends with one of the girls i worked with. That song is annoying, and Fatback you're dating yourself.

1) you shoulda fucked her

2) you worked at a liquor store and you shoulda fucked her

3) that song is timeless

4) look at those goggles

How about these guys?

for a early 90s SF throwback

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Annoying shit.

Faith No More on the other hand...

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    This song always made me want to blow my brains out.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

That's the type of chick many would get with, I just will not settle for.

That's the type of chick many would get with, I just will not settle for.

no way, you'd probably have to listen to hours of her signing and telling you about her "feelings" before she gave it up. not worth it.