Anonymous User(s)

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
I've noticed the Anonymous User(s) has gone usually from around 100 at any given time to around 300! Superpoaster may suck but the ratings have gone way up since his arrival.

Comments

• TabaskoTabasko 1,357 Posts
    And also when you check 'Whos online' why is there always an Anonymous User reading the Popeye side order thread and the unattainable booty thread?

I also once noticed a Anonymous User(s) checking private messages.. no shit.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,917 Posts
    And also when you check 'Whos online' why is there always an Anonymous User reading the Popeye side order thread and the unattainable booty thread?

I also once noticed a Anonymous User(s) checking private messages.. no shit.

Right now, there's a grip of Anonymous Users checking a user's profile. E-stalking is what's rilly.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    And also when you check 'Whos online' why is there always an Anonymous User reading the WHY CANT FAT JOE SELL MORE RECORDS thread.

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    And also when you check 'Whos online' why is there always Fat Joe[/b] reading the WHY CANT FAT JOE SELL MORE RECORDS thread.

Also,

Anonymous 06/22/07 03:53 PM Reading a post in flat mode Anonymous User(s)

• anonymous doesnt mean that they arent registered here, post here etc.