Comments

• CLONNED!!!!!!

um, but no really...

UMC'S
    MARLEY IN CONTROL
    JUST ICE back to the oldschool

in that order

or at least i think so.

p.s. i have no idea!!!! those are just three of my fav oldschool lps..

feel free to CLON!!!

• who used it first?? spoonie??

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Don't change the question!

• bass_feverbass_fever 974 Posts
    Take that shit to www.impeachthepresident.org (i don't really know if this is a real website, it probably is though...You stupid fuking rookie!!!

• I can't tell if this is a SERIOUS question.. but first time i ever actually remember hearing the sample back in the day was for Nice & Smooths funky for you.

All you really gotta do is figure out what years the tracks we're released.

i'm sayin spoonie had to be first, followed by UMC's, then maybe superlover do the james third????? i'd suppose it was something from around late 80s.

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    something from around late 80s.

that??s what I call

• I am just tryin to have fun with a thread that looks to be a dedication for the 2 post users who come online and ask for some retarded sample spot request. Or was this really really really really a serious question by a SERIOUS! man. Now i'm just posting out of the early morning not wanting to go to work feeling. I'll repost in approx 25 minutes i know you can't friggin wait so stay tuned

• lord234lord234 236 Posts
    I can't tell if this is a SERIOUS question.. but first time i ever actually remember hearing the sample back in the day was for Nice & Smooths funky for you.

All you really gotta do is figure out what years the tracks we're released.

i'm sayin spoonie had to be first, followed by UMC's, then maybe superlover do the james third????? i'd suppose it was something from around late 80s.

oh man.... someone on YOUR LEVEL (the ) should be able to answer a question like this straight away.......

• yeah ok no doubt i failed you... i've decided this thread is dedicated to you & your unused jaylib flute sample spot request!!

CLONNED! outtakes and unused beatdetective

yeah ok no doubt i failed you... i've decided this thread is dedicated to you & your unused jaylib flute sample spot request!!

at least you guys could hear some unreleased dilla shit, be happy about it and move on.....

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

Here are some early uses of "Impeach the President":

-"The Bridge"-M.C. Shan.
    -"Don't Disturb This Groove"-Steady B.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    just remember- everybody was a newbie once

even me

be nice to your two-legged friends

• just remember- everybody was a newbie once

even me

easy for you to say, you have not been a newbie since like 1974!

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

even me

Agreed...

It's those folks who have been a newbie 5-10 different times that are a pain in the ass.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

even me

Agreed...

It's those folks who have been a newbie 5-10 different times that are a pain in the ass.
    Exhibit A:
    http://www.soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=892273&an=0&page=0#Post892273

i'd suppose it was something from around late 80s.

wooow.... someone should give kojak a lollypop already........

• DJ_ZestDJ_Zest 252 Posts

• i'd suppose it was something from around late 80s.

wooow.... someone should give kojak a lollypop already........

Just so you know i like to be kissed at least before i get fuked.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I know Ultramagnetic MC's "Ego Trippin'" (1986) should figure into an early usage of the "Impeach the President."

Impeach the President is along side Substitution?

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

even me

Agreed...

right, and the ones who never seem to move beyond newbie, nor make any effort to do so.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

Is that like being a born-again virgin?

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    AND for the record that WASNT AN UNRELEASED jay dee beat!!
    its a fake.

AND for the record that WASNT AN UNRELEASED jay dee beat!!
    its a fake.

how the fuck you know that? so who did it then? could you clear the whole thing up? i see you're familiar with every beat he ever did...........

come on jaymack.... you probably know more about unreleased dilla beats than anyone else on this planet..... school us on this shit.......

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    I know Ultramagnetic MC's "Ego Trippin'" (1986) should figure into an early usage of the "Impeach the President."

Impeach the President is along side Substitution?

Hey Batmon,

Oops, I don't know what I was thinking. I'll correct my original post. The Steady B was correct.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• while yer at it, school me on the unreleased beats from FAN-TAS-TIC volume. 1

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vol._1:_Unreleased

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    it's some mislabeled kazaa/limewire homemade bullshit. it's not on the official leaked jaylib, it's not on the actual album, it's not on the "jaylib outtakes" bootleg, and from what i remember, it's not on any of the jay dee beat tapes. oh and it doesnt even sound like dilla.

oh and it doesnt even sound like dilla.

there are plenty of dilla beats that "doesnt even sound like dilla". to be honest i don't really like this beat either, but that doesn't mean that it's not a dilla beat... i don't know, someone who knows more about this than us should clear the whole thing up

• ------ loves dilla basslines!

• HawkeyeHawkeye 896 Posts
    As far as I know, the first use was "Eric B for President" by Marley Marl.

The second was again Marley Marl on Shans "The Bridge".

So the second usage could be also a Marley Marl tune, or maybe it way "The Bridge is Over" or "Top Billin"

Both where released in 87.

Peace
    Hawkeye