Superpoaster Too vs Philly Stress STEEL CAGE MATCH

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
who you got?

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    who you got?

Damn Phill, I thought we was cool?? Plus I'm one of the handful of brothers on here so we gotta stick together!

"Every Brother Aint A Brother...."

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    I wouldn't mind seeing PhillyStress toss sp2 off the top of the steel cage.

Now tell us what you are?

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    who you got?

Damn Phill, I thought we was cool?? Plus I'm one of the handful of brothers on here so we gotta stick together!

We cool, bro-man! I meant to add in my original poast that i'm ridin' with the Philly homeboy. You gotta admit, though, you been on here lately

I agree, though, that we black strutters need to stick together when attacked by the wicked hoards which at times seem to run rampant on this forum. after all, we the ones who put the SOUL in soulstrut... without us, this is strictly rockerdudestrut (don't get mad, wite strutters... u know it's true )

• who you got?

We cool, bro-man! I meant to add in my original poast that i'm ridin' with the Philly homeboy. You gotta admit, though, you been on here lately

I agree, though, that we black strutters need to stick together when attacked by the wicked hoards which at times seem to run rampant on this forum. after all, we the ones who put the SOUL in soulstrut... without us, this is strictly rockerdudestrut (don't get mad, wite strutters... u know it's true )

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I can feel the love on this superpoastertwo thread..

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    who you got?

with all due respect Phill, "PhillyStress" is not putting any soul anywhere.

who you got?

i'll be the judge of who's soul penetrates which strut input

• Heh, I have not been posting here long, but i just noticed that phillyphil was stroman.... as superpoaster would say i've been CLONNED.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Heh, I have not been posting here long, but i just noticed that phillyphil was stroman.... as superpoaster would say i've been CLONNED.

You're confusing Phill Most Chill the rapper with the Soulman cat who had that website about beats, he was poasting here for a minute, but he vanished a while back never seen since...

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    Philly_Phill = IMG SRC=http://www.firsttvdrama.com/central/dead/hulk1.jpg VALIGN=bottom>

PhillyStress = IMG SRC=http://www.grudge-match.com/Images/hulk.gif VALIGN=middle>

• world renown.... that DUDE!

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    ding ding ding

Heh, I have not been posting here long, but i just noticed that phillyphil was stroman.... as superpoaster would say i've been CLONNED.

You're confusing Phill Most Chill the rapper with the Soulman cat who had that website about beats, he was poasting here for a minute, but he vanished a while back never seen since...

word where IS soulman....?

now THAT dude would never be riding for a herb like "Phillystress."

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    Last I heard he was lifting weights with the hommies while listening to European break rekkids.

• hogginthefogghogginthefogg 6,098 Posts
    Last I heard he was lifting weights with the hommies while listening to European break rekkids.

You're thinking of Timbaland.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

i'll be the judge of who's soul penetrates which strut input

now were talking!!!!!!!!!!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    im black but only in my esofocus. dont be racist. i do not tolerate you being illegal.`

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    im black but only in my esofocus. dont be racist. i do not tolerate you being illegal.`

Dude, SHUT YOUR FUCKING PIE-HOLE ALREADY. Jesus.

Dude, SHUT YOUR FUCKING PIE-HOLE ALREADY. Jesus.

who you got?

Rootlesscosmo is just mad he couldn't bate into a Jew discussion. He PM'ed me with some
    funky ol' a few weeks ago with some Palastine question and I deaded him. I don't know you Canon, so stopped the hatred.

lol

actually you said Jews always stick together and hate on others or some shit, I called you out in PMs, and it was crickets. I still haven't received a response. I could post the PM exchange, but in case you hadn't noticed such a move is only reserved for the GRAVEST of situations/beefs around here. I would never do it because you are a toy to me and not worth it.

really dude though that PM exchange was just a sideshow. you have given us all PLENTY of other reasons to clown your toy ass. let's start with the fact that you have posted some of the dumbest fucking threads I've ever seen since you got on here.

but I guess it's not really man of me to clown a 12-yr old. carry on.

PS you are not authorized to use the Puto graemlin.

• Why can't folks just hate everyone equally.. at least then you can't be accused of favoritism.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I'd say Philly Stress would win, cuz he seems more gutter.

But Superpoaster is a better name than Philly Stress.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Rootlesscosmo is just mad he couldn't bate into a Jew discussion. He PM'ed me with some
    funky ol' Palastine question a few weeks ago and I deaded him. I don't know me Canon, so just put a stop to the hatred already.

why try to bait this stress bitch at all, he seems to be proud to be ignorant and racist.

my (least) favorite quotable from this failed abortion:

"Well, Since I rep the ig'nant Black Muth'fuckas out there they're will be no need for a long rebuttle.
    Shut your hymie[/b] ass the fuck up ,cuz you don't Know what the fuck you are talking about."

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    This thread is ammusing to me.

I vote ST, but only because I feel like I own shares in his identity here.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    I gotta go with my man Superpoaster, dude is a scrappy lil fella

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    strictly rockerdudestrut

hey, just for the record... i do not cosign any bigotry towards my jewish brothas. yall all white to me anyway. i love errrrrbody! that said i'm not gonna do the Stressman like Chuck D did Griff either. can't we all just get along? EACH ONE TEACH ONE and lets have some racial harmony up in this batch. kumbaya my lord, kumbaya.

IMG SRC="http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:b_xiwNzuqkd4lM:http://www.distresscentreoakville.com/images/Black%20&%20white%20handshake.jpg" /IMG>

http://www.dealbreaker.com/images/entries/black-white-lg.gif" alt="" />

http://www.umass.edu/jewish/uploads/basicContentWidget/i_10874/99_BB_MLKing_RabbiEisendrath.jpg" alt="" />

http://www.jewishrap.com/images/hartford.jpg" alt="" />

http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i254/Bancini/SammyDavisJr.jpg" alt="" />

i STILL want my 40 acres and mule, though

EDIT: i don't know why my jpegs aint showin' up... oh well... you can probbly read the URLS and figure out the pics... maybe by the time u read this they'll be visible... maybe not. Love is the message...