Irish/Puerto Rican Lesbian Wedding (Gig R)

PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
Lots of talk about how to DJ on the board lately. Fuck that, just do it.I'll DJ anything. What are some of the more different DJ situations you've got yourselves into? I guess I can include the R*b*l*d party last Friday night where when it was time to get paid a girl with no top on (and extremely well-formed breasts) started a fist fight with the female promoter who was supposed to pay me. Right in front of me and my girl who was semi-passed out. Bad timing.Here are some that come to mind (and the music I spun)Irish/Puerto Rican Lesbian Wedding (salsa and disco hits)New Paltz Outdoor DIY Punk festival (rave braekz)Artist's Market/Fleamarket (many times) (funk & raergroove)Coney Island Mermaid Parade float (old school cassettes, monsoon killed the stereo)Gatecrashed Houseparty (rap) walked past it, went home & got records, edged closer to decks, saw the chance and jumped on unannounced (with defensive wall from the homies)On drugs in a tent in a field. Except I'm not 100% sure I was DJing.Expressive Dance Troupe (or whatever you call it) (crap CDs) Hi Rockwell! I heartily endorse nearly all of these products and/or events!Add on!

Comments

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    I'm DJing an Indian wedding in September. They're providing equipment, flights, meals, hotel room, transportation and a healthy DJ fee. Thanks bthav for the hookup.

And oh yeah.

It's in Omaha, Nebraska.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    Sounds like the opening lines of a grrreeat joke.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    I'm DJing an Indian wedding in September. They're providing equipment, flights, meals, hotel room, transportation and a healthy DJ fee. Thanks bthav for the hookup.

And oh yeah.

It's in Omaha, Nebraska.

I was gonna make a George Costanza joke but I think I'll just say