dog strut

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
so im gettin a basset hound. I was wondering if it is harmful as I have a mini water thing aka pond in my backyard. Will the dog fall in and drown when I am away? Also. If the dawg needs to go to the washroom when no one is home should i install a doggie door to let him piss/shiat outside? Or is there some litterbox for dogs? Forgive me for my stupidity on account of I havent really owned a pet, like ever.

Comments

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,890 Posts

• Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

fuck is that?

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    so im gettin a basset hound. I was wondering if it is harmful as I have a mini water thing aka pond in my backyard. Will the dog fall in and drown when I am away? Also. If the dawg needs to go to the washroom when no one is home should i install a doggie door to let him piss/shiat outside? Or is there some litterbox for dogs? Forgive me for my stupidity on account of I havent really owned a pet, like ever.

You never cease to frighten and amaze SP2. How is it that you been able to make it through
    life without getting hit by a bus, falling off a cliff, choking on a chicken wing etc. ?
    Try this place: It's called Google Mr. Poaster Get Familiar .
    I will answer one question though, dogs don't go to the "washroom".

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Forgive me for my stupidity

• bass_feverbass_fever 974 Posts
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
    This picture is disturbing...

• bass_feverbass_fever 974 Posts
    Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Seriously, is this a real breed or a character from "lord of the rings"...That is some crazy shit, it has fingers and human legs and shit!!!!

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

it feels strange writing out something so obvious, but for your future dog's sake i feel i must... a puppy can easily drown in a body of water

Alright ... so what is the story with this beastie? Is this someone's sculpture project? Is it supposed to be a dog/human hybrid? Who did this? It's amazingly creepy.

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts

Alright ... so what is the story with this beastie? Is this someone's sculpture project? Is it supposed to be a dog/human hybrid? Who did this? It's amazingly creepy.

Read my post a few responses back.

• yes zen2 posted the website..

http://www.patriciapiccinini.net/

the huge billboard is a little bit crazy to see.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    i don't want to understand

Read my post a few responses back.

Ah yes. Incredible. Thanks.