Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
edited March 4 in Strut Central

Comments

• Man do I love crazy Japanese girls! Plaese to add your own funny caption to go with the following photo...

Lupin III braekbeat raer!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    dynaflex for dayz
    hate all you want this is the digging wardrobe for spring act like you know

turdcall

• silvertonesilvertone 765 Posts
    "these big ass cds wont with in our sony rocket-pod".

"wong kai wai is ashamed of our fashion sense".

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

The Japanese are among the world's most fashion-concious people. According to these kosupure wearing girls, "Instead of following the I-pod trend right now, what we like to do is carry our records sleeveless. It is new and cool to do right now. make sure to use common records though!"

• Man do I love crazy Japanese girls! Plaese to add your own funny caption to go with the following photo...

this year were taking secret squirrel to a new level...fucka sleeve.

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts

i'd tap!

• wooshiewooshie 490 Posts
    wait, why is a chinese director ashamed of japanese girls?

or this to do with that new movie i havent seen yet, like?

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

The Japanese are among the world's most fashion-concious people. According to these kosupure wearing girls, "Instead of following the I-pod trend right now, what we like to do is carry our records sleeveless. It is new and cool to do right now. make sure to use common records though!"

There are records in this picture?

• Strider79itStrider79it 1,176 Posts
    Man do I love crazy Japanese girls! Plaese to add your own funny caption to go with the following photo...

here we see the winners of the 2nd & 3rd awards, in the worst wig-worldwide contest.....

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    When they came up with the phrase cos-play, they were not talking about the Cos.

Someone cue up that Bill Cosby shaky avatar.

• wooshiewooshie 490 Posts
    they were talking about lettuce

they were talking about lettuce

And if they came up, I would probably say sure.

With the exception of being on a DVD called The First Addiction Of Hitting Balls[/b].

• Salary_DizSalary_Diz 735 Posts
    HOT.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

The Lucky Charms elf is killin' it.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    The Lucky Charms elf is killin' it.

Thats Link!

I know some dudes who are making a live action movie of Zelda...

aw hells yeah!!!

plaese break me off some samurai biker assasin bottom left
    no sweaty though

awready!!!!!

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    Did ya'll read about that new invention that can take photographs of your subconscious? This is what they got when they used it on Gwen Stefani:

Did ya'll read about that new invention that can take photographs of your subconscious? This is what they got when they used it on Gwen Stefani:

Nah, I've often said that her videos tie in with the cover artwor, which is arguable a reflection on the fetishism that currently exists in the U.S. for all that is Asian. It's merely feeding into the mentality that currently exists, for the sake of big bucks. So her head probably looks more like:

Yeah, I know who she's married to but we all know the real deal.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    Man do I love crazy Japanese girls! Plaese to add your own funny caption to go with the following photo...

[sarcasm] HA HA! LOOK EVERYBODY!!! THEY'RE DIFFERENT FROM US!!! HAHAHAH! THEY DRESS SO FUNNY AND DIFFERENT!!! LOOK THEY'RE ASIAN!! HAHAHH!!!! WHAT'S UP WITH THAT!!!THAT WHOLE "JAPANEESE" THING IS SO KOOKY!!! [/sarcasm]

HA HA! LOOK EVERYBODY!!! THEY'RE DIFFERENT FROM US!!! HAHAHAH! THEY DRESS SO FUNNY AND DIFFERENT!!! LOOK THEY'RE ASIAN!! HAHAHH!!!! WHAT'S UP WITH THAT!!!THAT WHOLE "JAPANEESE" THING IS SO KOOKY!!!

Can anybody verify that the post-SpiceGirl, neon-color wig, anime-fetish look is "normal" in Young Phonics' world, or is it just wishful thinking on his part?

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    HA HA! LOOK EVERYBODY!!! THEY'RE DIFFERENT FROM US!!! HAHAHAH! THEY DRESS SO FUNNY AND DIFFERENT!!! LOOK THEY'RE ASIAN!! HAHAHH!!!! WHAT'S UP WITH THAT!!!THAT WHOLE "JAPANEESE" THING IS SO KOOKY!!!

Can anybody verify that the post-SpiceGirl, neon-color wig, anime-fetish look is "normal" in Young Phonics' world, or is it just wishful thinking on his part?

who do you think that is making out with a jawa in the background there?

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    My response wasn't wishfull thinking it was me indirectly saying this whole thread is fucked up. Definetly not trying to beef with my 'Strut brothers and sisters but damn man....

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

dude why you posting pix of me on the internet?

saying

LOL

you rock!!!!!!!!!!

dude why you posting pix of me on the internet
    saying
    LOL

lean back in that stroller hommie!

dude why you posting pix of me on the internet?

Sorry dude.

Wait, are you the dude with the parasol or homie chilling in the carriage?

My wife is Japanese and she thinks these outfits are mad funny.

is this what they refer to as a "pagoda pass"?

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

I'M KEEPING THEM HEADZ GUESSIN'

sayingFORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php">INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1119293354mylatency">

Am I....[/b]
    terror squad baby braekz
    funky digga icognito momma
    pink parasol psych platformz
    INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons">

saying though