is the ramsey lewis trio "uhuru" on 45?

The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
would rather have that than having to pick up the "another voyage" LP..thanks in advance..

Comments

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts
    would rather have that than having to pick up the "another voyage" LP..
    thanks in advance..

don't know for sure, but i'm pretty sure it's not. another voyage has one or two other tunes that make me glad i have that lp. one of their better ones i think. the song "do what you wanna" from that album is on 45. that is a great fuckin tune.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    thanks in advance..

don't know for sure, but i'm pretty sure it's not. another voyage has one or two other tunes that make me glad i have that lp. one of their better ones i think. the song "do what you wanna" from that album is on 45. that is a great fuckin tune.

yeah, I was just listening to it at the shop,...been trying to limit my buying of one or two tracker LPs...easy to make room for another 200 45s, but another 200 LPs takes up some space I am lacking at the moment.

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts
    thanks in advance..

yeah, I was just listening to it at the shop,...been trying to limit my buying of one or two tracker LPs...easy to make room for another 200 45s, but another 200 LPs takes up some space I am lacking at the moment.

yeah, i hear ya. i've been trying to clear out tons of lps and 12s lately. you can really tell the difference in those and 45s when moving. 1000 45s are no problem, 1000 lps/12s are a pain in the ass.

look for that do what you wanna 45 though. worth having.