WTF?? KMD Video Snapping???

jleejlee 1,539 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
some i am just dicking around on youtube looking for videos...then....HOLY FUCK....what is this???

is this some KMD shit (going from the name of the video) of them making fun of just random ass videos....shit is silly/funnylate pass????

Comments

• tonyphronetonyphrone 1,500 Posts
    some i am just dicking around on youtube looking for videos...then....HOLY FUCK....what is this???

is this some KMD shit (going from the name of the video) of them making fun of just random ass videos....shit is silly/funny

late pass????

I find this interesting. Mystery Science Theater with 80's hip-hop vids. But I dont think it has anything to do with Kausing Much Damage!

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    It's not that KMD.

If you actually watch the video, they're referring to Kool Moe Dee. ANd in any case, it's not the real Kool Moe but someone dressed up like Kool Moe.

It's all pretty strange.

They got another one disecting Just Ice's "Going way back"...

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

^^^^that's more like it thank you.

• Can't forget that one!

Can't forget that one!

Puba on the Vibes =

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts

word...yeah it definitely has nothing to do with sub-roc/sev love x, but it's pretty odd anyway you slice it.

they have a few more of them, the just-ice, X-clan and this one (Posse on Broadway).

and apparently they just have some old footage of Kool Mo Dee at Union Square where they ad lib him saying some dumb shit. silly indeed.

• LuminLumin 807 Posts

word...yeah it definitely has nothing to do with sub-roc/sev love x, but it's pretty odd anyway you slice it.

they have a few more of them, the just-ice, X-clan and this one (Posse on Broadway).

and apparently they just have some old footage of Kool Mo Dee at Union Square where they ad lib him saying some dumb shit. silly indeed.

is supreme in that video?