Inflatable Pools and Water Sliders

yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
I remember splashing in a small fence-like pool in my backyard when I was a kid, but never something like this. 300bucks at Walmart will get you. 600 for a mini water park

Comments

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    Whoa damn. Suburban heaven in a box. If only I trusted these to be sturdy enough not to pop.

What you know about BALL PITS though:

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts
    i see your ball pit and raise you a Jumper!

these shits are hella fun!we had one for my godsons 3rd birthday and you couldnt pry the adults out of that thing.

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    you couldnt pry the adults out of that thing.

If I was stoned you would have to pry me out of any one of those things.

• TheGoochTheGooch 541 Posts
    Just bought one for under a hunder bucks from toys R us for my two dogs. Boston terrier and pit bull. They are lovin this shit!

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    I won a radio contest when I was real young for something called a "Laughin Splashin Lagoon". It was like one of the above, but the late-80s / early 90s version.

I used it once then my dog chewed it up.

• edulusedulus 421 Posts
    chocolate slip n slide.

• dayyyumn, those two at the top are nuts. I couldnt imagine having that shit as kid..damn rich kids. I had to make do with a regular ol' sprinkler(and I LOVED IT!)

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    Throw ya kids down this schitt.

Hours of fun.

• AlmondAlmond 1,427 Posts
    SouthCrackalack said:
    dayyyumn, those two at the top are nuts. I couldnt imagine having that shit as kid..damn rich kids. I had to make do with a regular ol' sprinkler(and I LOVED IT!)

On hot days, I still feel the urge to run through the sprinklers. Always at least one idiot neighbor who leaves them on midday at peak-heat.

Those inflatable waterparks look like they'd really muddy up your lawn. Just saying.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    A hose, some trash bags, and powdered laundry detergent.

• JamalJamal 410 Posts

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts

• SnappingSnapping 995 Posts

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    i remember some ill water park action when visiting my mom's parents in dallas, tx back in the day.

there was one slide that was pitch black inside. fucking mental.