TALL CAN MARATHON 2: REVENGE OF THE CAN

sergserg 682 Posts
edited June 2007 in Announcements
BEER AND RAP BRINGS THE MOST DRUNK AS FUCK AND MOST AWESOME AS SHIT COMPETITION ONCE AGAIN. TALL CAN MARATHON 2 IS GOING DOWN THIS SATURDAY AT MONKEY FRESH STUDIOS. IF YOU AIN'T KNOWIN THEN YOUS A LAME. GET YOUR WEIGHT UP BITCHES. THE WINNER OF THE COMPETITION GOES HOME WITH NOT ONLY ONE OF THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS TITLES IN THE MOTHERFUCKING WORLD BUT ALSO A BIG BOTTLE OF CANADAS FINEST, TERRIBLE FROM UNIBOUELIVE PERFORMANCES FROM DJS DRUNK AS SHIT AND HAMMERED AS FUCK WITH SPECIAL GUEST APPEARANCES FROM HARD AS FUCK 3 CD!GET LEARNED

Comments

• cascas 1,484 Posts

THE WINNER OF THE COMPETITION GOES HOME WITH NOT ONLY ONE OF THE MOST PRESTIGIOUS TITLES IN THE MOTHERFUCKING WORLD BUT ALSO A BIG BOTTLE OF CANADAS FINEST, TERRIBLE FROM UNIBOUE

everytime you hold a tall can and the grandprize is a bottle of canadian, the terrorists win. know that.

• sergserg 682 Posts
    that's why its called TERRIBLE and it's on some barley wine shit

because I hate america

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    karaoke plans are falling apart due to my laziness and inability to torrent a decent karaoke software app

• sergserg 682 Posts
    you should just show up with this instead

• karaoke plans are falling apart due to my laziness and inability to torrent a decent karaoke software app
    i've got a line on a magic mic, so there's still a chance for some karaoke. keep your fingers crossed.

• sergserg 682 Posts
    Motherfuckers went through over 150 tall cans. I don't know what the total number was but I do know I showed up with 112 cans so it may have been around 200 also.