I just joined facebook ..I gave in, but its dope

ishnock_baptisteishnock_baptiste 90 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
I gave into the face book vehicle. I had to, just another way to market and promote( "and you better hope...for what?...that the product is dope"). They got some dope application features on here. The shit is more organized than myspace, because Im getting tired of the wackness that myspace brings..YO, if you are into soul kitchen, house, afrobeat and disco, add me to your facebook http://www.facebook.com/p/Ishnock_Baptiste_Rock/556470620oh , btw, DAvid Chase can eat a dick!..bitch ass way to end a showhere is my myspace page : http://www.myspace.com/ishnockbaptisterock

Comments

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts

oh , btw, DAvid Chase can eat a dick!..bitch ass way to end a show

I'm not even going to try to step into the sopranoes thread with this one.
    I thought the going to black scene was deep because it was looking through Tony's eyes, he died, and went to black, the trucker dude shot him, guy from the second or third episode.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

I thought the going to black scene was deep because it was looking through Tony's eyes, he died, and went to black, the trucker dude shot him, guy from the second or third episode.

uhhh no one in the diner (besides Tony's family) had ever been in an episode before. just FYI.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts

uhhh no one in the diner (besides Tony's family) had ever been in an episode before. just FYI.

If you looked at the credits, the trucker was the same dude played by a man that fucked with Christopher back in the day.

Tony talked about Death turnin' to black many times on the episodes between his cousins.

If you looked at the credits, the trucker was the same dude played by a man that fucked with Christopher back in the day.

Tony talked about Death turnin' to black many times on the episodes between his cousins.

I am open to the theory I just want to see the proof.

So far I've heard that the Member's Only guy and the black dudes had never been in any episode before.

The trucker I dunno. You mean this guy?

• oh , btw, DAvid Chase can eat a dick!..bitch ass way to end a show

nope, weak sauce on weak bread, and then drink it down with weak juice.

David Chase copped out and flipped the bird right through the tv screen.

Here is the bullshit. David added all the characters that could be after Tony at the end of the show - You mean to tell me that Phils's nephew, and the black guys just happen to end up in the same diner that tony is in?,.. No way, my imagination even says GTFOHWTBS.

Also, he focused on AJ for most of the season, and took us on a rollercoster ride with his mood swings and fake ass depression, only for AJ to end up with a fucking beamer, a high school chick ( which Im sure he will be getting a visit form Chis Hansen real soon) and an assistant producer of a movie??...But it's like meadow said a couple of shows back: Italian sons always end up ok, because they are always most important...

He ran off without creating proper closure. He allowed the scenes to become the narrator,and turned the ending into a philosophical dicussion ...he bitched up as a writer and went the safe route.

Phils's nephew, and the black guys just happen to end up in the same diner that tony is in?

guys please where are you getting this?

I thought this myth was debunked in the Soprano's thread.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    As people were walking into the diner you heard the door chime everytime someone walked in, but when Meadow comes running in, you hear no chimes, and it goes to black, Tony's dead

I'm just sayin'

• hah, sopranos.. reborn new thread... but for real everyone has good points, unless your going to get david chase to tell all about what it meant, then it's a mute issue.... IMO, Tony talked about how when you get clipped.. you don't even know it's coming, then all you see is black & silence. My guess was the sudden ending was tony never seeing his daughter again as he gets shot right before she walks in... thus all you get is the creeping black silence of death!

As people were walking into the diner you heard the door chime everytime someone walked in, but when Meadow comes running in, you hear no chimes, and it goes to black, Tony's dead

I'm just sayin'

word dude that's a valid theory as far as the symbolism goes.

but you claim the trucker was the same one from Episode 2. I provided you his IMDB link and it does not indicate he was in the last episode.

and Phil's nephew? the black dudes? what are you guys talkinga bout?

PS I am loving how this is turning into a Soprano's thread despite your attempts to avoid debating this!

• I meant to say trucker, but the black guys are the same ones that tried to kill tony but fucked up,right?....If I'm wrong, then cool, fotgetaboutit.

As far as Tony being shot at the end, it's right up there with"the tree fell in the woods" theory...there is no proof...

Philosophy aint got shit to do with TV

• hah, sopranos.. reborn new thread... but for real everyone has good points, unless your going to get david chase to tell all about what it meant, then it's a mute issue.... IMO, Tony talked about how when you get clipped.. you don't even know it's coming, then all you see is black & silence. My guess was the sudden ending was tony never seeing his daughter again as he gets shot right before she walks in... thus all you get is the creeping black silence of death!

a tree fell in the woods, but how do you know it fell?....did you see it?..did you hear it?

Chase bitched out!....bottom line...

Philosophy Professors are going to have a field day with this episode next semester .It will be part of someone's syllabus.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    I'm searchin' for dudes credits I'm talkin about.

But for as Chase's ending, you or Tony didn't see it coming. It went black, and Tony Soprano is dead.

Who stole the VCR's from Christopher in one the episodes???

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts

Chase bitched out!....bottom line...

Word, I was hoping for some final car chase, explosion and showdown, like Tony throwing Phil Leotardo off a mountain!! Then Tony shares a private, solitary moment as he closes the Bada Bing down for night, before waking up to find that the entire series WAS A DREAM!!!!! Now THATS an ending!

Not some shit i have to think about, geez, fuck that shit....

• yeaah, let's take pictures of every single insignifcant outing and then tag them for the entire planet to see!!!! blahahguhaughagn

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    this is why I fucking hate the Sopranos.

YOU CAN'T ESCAPE THIS SHIT

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,901 Posts
    If people are talking about the dude in the trucker hat. That's the Uncle (I believe) of Kevin Connolly (Dude from Entourage) IRL. He was talking about it today on some show and was saying even when they watched the show together the other night, that he had no clue or idea about anything. He made it sound like he just came in and did his part and was out.

Interesting...

http://www.newsday.com/ny-etsop0612,0,5979044.story

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    what kind of fucking idiot starts a thread on one subject and then completely derails their own thread?

• what kind of fucking idiot starts a thread on one subject and then completely derails their own thread?

Eat a dick..If your bitch ass dont like the post, then get the fuck out of the post, fag boy.

My man just came in the post and gave his opinion and the post went from there....

Now go back to your night job giving happy endings to bangladesh cab drivers.

what kind of fucking idiot starts a thread on one subject and then completely derails their own thread?

Eat a dick..If your bitch ass dont like the post, then get the fuck out of the post, fag boy.

My man just came in the post and gave his opinion and the post went from there....

BAN.

• what kind of fucking idiot starts a thread on one subject and then completely derails their own thread?

BAN.

for what??...this is my post, and it was a good post , until that pussy came in it.

keep the snark at home...cause I aint that cat.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    you mad

• you mad

look, little boy, i dont have time to play you......keep it lite, shorty.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    you mad [/b]

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    so is this thread about facebook or what? i notice there is a Soulstrut group on there now and superpoaster is the admin?!!? or just an alias most likely.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    what kind of fucking idiot poast's on a thread he didn't start and then completely derails the thread with balless random virulent punk ass sissy shit and pathetic PMS driven drivel ?

I thoght peeps who make beats from hawaii was chillaxed?