DJ FACEGHOST AND GRANDPA SPAZ PLAY OLDIES!

grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
edited June 2007 in Announcements
yeah, super sexy face man DJ SPACEGHOST will be dodging the ladies and shaking a mothereffen tailfeather this saturday and EVERY 1ST AND 3RD SATURDAY[/b] down at my favorite spot, The Mandrake[/b]. i'll be there too keeping them buttcheeks clutched. come out and dance if u have the time!2692 la cienega blvd [btw venice & washington]9pm to closepswe will still b doing our sunday afternoon gigs every 4th sunday, not that anyone ever comes...

Comments

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    not fer nothen, my homegirl is bringing a bunch of her "fashion industry" friends out. um, i have no idea what that means.

• Deejay_OMDeejay_OM 695 Posts
    ballerific!

what up shiggie! dope to see you are djing again...the last time I saw you was when it was out by my old house...in the TL...I think the name of the spot was Julip back then...haha with those suspended by wire decks...and the trapdoor stairs underneath...deadly.......

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    HA!

hey Ommie! since we play oldies i dont have to worry about beat matching and i actually come off as a competent DJ!

re julip: i miss that spot so much. that trapdoor was hours of entertainment cuz when fools would come up to request a song they fall down them steps. funniest shit ever!