Fat Lip not the rapper..........

DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
So Saturday morning I wake up and my lip kinda hurts, I go to brush my teeth and my top right side of my lip is super swollen huge! Looks like someone dead on punched me! It hurt too.......... For no apparent reason at all. It stayed that way until today and it is back to normal. WTF? A bug bite in my sleep? Getting punched in my sleep?! Seriously has anyone had this happen to them? Let the jokes and the clowning begin! I thought it could have been an ingrown moustache hair. B4 you guys start talking too crazy, it ain't no std! Lol.......

Comments

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    its infected maybe...

the gay men love that you know...

i had a friend (who was gay) get a fat lip.

wait...

hold up!

I keed! I keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!

sorry dude. put some meat on it, on it.

wait....

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    haha, suuuure it's not an std. lol, jk. That shit happened to me once back in high school...it was either a spider bite or an allergic reaction to something, dunno which. happened to my lip and eye, my fuckin eye was swollen shut.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    It was DJ Shadow finally managing a way to get back at you for that Samson S record way back when.

Watch Your Words, son.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Yeah my eye kinda was too! I figured it must be an alergic reaction, possible to my new "GRILL" mr. mouthpiece just gave me?! Lmao.........

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    I got bit on the lip one night. My lip was swelled up until the morning. After I got up and went to work and got my blood circulating it went down but it was kind of embarrassing walking around like that.

Do you sleep walk? Maybe you slammed into something and cut your lip?

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    Sound like an abscess dude. I just had one. Turns out the root in one my teeth died and had infected the top part of my lip with puss. It swelled up just like you described. Might have to go to the dentist for a root canal. Worth gettin checked out if the swelling dosn't go down.

Nevermind just read the last part that said it went down...