Can someone Summarize the Scarface Thread for Me?

GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
I read the first 2 pages and I feel like I'm missing what could be a great harvey canal moment, and I also see some drops of "ig'nant" knowledge from my new favorite po(a)ster Phillystress but I'm fairly swamped at work and don't have the time to continue going through the thread in hopes of finding that jewel.Am I missing some greatness?

Comments

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    Philly Stress showed his ass when he said Kool G Rap has no classic albums. That was about the funniest part.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Philly Stress showed his ass when he said Kool G Rap has no classic albums. That was about the funniest part.

ok caught that part.

That Kool G never went platinum argument is pretty pathetic.

Big Daddy Kane and Rakim polly didn't mean shit to dude either. Anybody remember the name of that Cool C album that went diamond?

• Scarface is the shit..that about sums it up.

• Imperial_MaoImperial_Mao 1,119 Posts

Anybody remember the name of that Cool C album that went to jail.[/b]

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    a bunch of new yorkers and ny sympathizers underrated scarface, implying that most rap fans don't know who he is, then backpedaling and saying that by 'rap fans' they meant 'people who ever listen to rap'

• rascmonrascmon 441 Posts
    "well according to the average rap fans that i know"

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    backpedaling

to quote the Faux Rillz

"as-fucking-if".

Yours
    P.Never a Shook One

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    a bunch of new yorkers and ny sympathizers

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

The boy Young Phonics' macrame-covered heart is in New York, though, despite the fact that he resides on the other side of the country.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts

The boy Young Phonics' macrame-covered heart is in New York, though, despite the fact that he resides on the other side of the country.

Never that, snow-free winters and taco trucks for life dude.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

Never that, 50 degree summers and Mark Morrison for life dude.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    "NY Sympathizers" - sounds like something that would have gotten you hung back in WW2.