Ferry Djimmy 45

FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
Just noticed that Matt Finewine's show with me as a guest is downloadable now...please ignore the wrongly cued up Francis Kingsley record, I had made the mistake of bringing some beer along into the studio.http://www.wfmu.org/playlists/shows/23352The tracklist includes this 45 here and I'd be very curious what people think off it. Hopefully it wasn't just me getting overly excited about it...There's a few other tracks on there as well that haven't been on any of my mixes.

Comments

• Right on, Right on!! so did you find this one while riding around on the back of a moto scooter in west africa!! heh that's hot.

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    Right on, Right on!! so did you find this one while riding around on the back of a moto scooter in west africa!! heh that's hot.
    Yes I did... although I have to admitt that qiute some records on this show are no field diggs but the result of a trading session I've had a few days prior to this radio show (Thank you Chris!).

• Seriously.. that entire set is, fyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaahhhhh!!! Nonstop funky groove.

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    excellent tracks in general and this ferry djimmy joint is lava!

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    That track is fucking crazy Frank. Pic sleeve is nice touch too. PM me when you get some place a little less temporary.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    That track is super dope and the pic sleeve is most definitely

I really dig that Francis Kingsley track too. I have it on Assalaam Aleikoum Vol 1... too bad you missed the first part. Those horns are sooo nice!

Thanks as always and keep em coming

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    That track is fucking crazy Frank. Pic sleeve is nice touch too. PM me when you get some place a little less temporary.

I'll be back to Guinea early next month!
    I'll drop you a PM.

Piedpiper: Aren't you in Berlin?
    I'm doing 2 parties there later this month.
    PM me for guestlist and a free beer!

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts

Piedpiper: Aren't you in Berlin?
    I'm doing 2 parties there later this month.
    PM me for guestlist and a free beer!

yup, I??ll send a pm.

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    quality stuff as always. Hope you're doing well. Did you take any pics of your stay in NY?

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    quality stuff as always. Hope you're doing well. Did you take any pics of your stay in NY?

I was too busy having a good time and drinking absurd amounts of beer...

• hendravishendravis 689 Posts
    Just noticed that Matt Finewine's show with me as a guest is downloadable now...

http://www.wfmu.org/playlists/shows/23352

i must b dense this evening but , i can only stream it, can someone help so i can save this fyle! this shit is

keep it reel frank, love checkin' your VoodooFunk page..

Peaz

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    none of those tracks better be coming out on any compilations in the near future....