Stack Bundles was shot and killed this morning

SouthCrackalackSouthCrackalack 3,853 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
While I know a lot of yall dont care for rap..much less what yall consider "gangsta rap"..I still thought some of yall might care to read this. Byrd Gang member Stack Bundles was shot and killed outside his home this morning(June 11th). Sad story indeed. His son is now left with no parents at all(from what I have heard, the childs mother is dead as well). It really is a very sad situation and I really feel for his shorty. I wasnt the biggest Stack fan in the world, but that "My Life is a Movie" mixtape wasnt bad at all..he had potential and things were looking good for dude. So anyways..RIP Stack. -----------------------------------------------Queens, New York rapper and Byrd Gang member Stack Bundles was shot and killed this morning (June 11) in New York.While details are sketchy, sources affiliated with Stack Bundles told AllHipHop.com that the rapper was shot by unknown assailants in front of his home earlier this morning (June 11).Stack Bundles was from Far Rockaway in Queens, New York.The last time he was seen alive was at Stereo nightclub, where he and an entourage had an incident-free evening.Stack Bundles was affiliated with DJ Clue's Desert Storm and later became a member of Jim Jones' Byrd Gang group.He recorded with a variety of artists, including Fabolous, Lil Wayne, Joe Budden, Max B., Juelz Santana, Jim Jones and others.

Comments