If your goofy looking from the neck up.........

volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
will working out actually attract women or just men?????????

Comments

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts

You're question is so odd. Are you saying you're ugly or gay?

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts

The placement of your and you're should also be reversed. You should say your[/b] question is so odd, while Volumen should say if you're[/b] goofy looking fron the neck up.

Yeah, I'm that bored.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    Grammar Nazi!

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    well its better to be goofy looking and toned then goffy lookign an dflabby. YOu still aint gonna be brad pitt, but the heinas will prolly notice.

• Options
    well its better to be goofy looking and toned then goffy lookign an dflabby. YOu still aint gonna be brad pitt, but the heinas will prolly notice.

Especially if you walk around everywhere with your shirt off - restaurants, schools, court. Do it.

K.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts

The placement of your and you're should also be reversed. You should say your[/b] question is so odd, while Volumen should say if you're[/b] goofy looking fron the neck up.

Yeah, I'm that bored.

Ha Ha! Yes, I was that bored last night as well. Actually I was making observations on people I had seen earlier. One guy looked like tough guy David Cross and the other was a buff record nerd. It was really a you had to be there moment.

• well its better to be goofy looking and toned then goffy lookign an dflabby. YOu still aint gonna be brad pitt, but the heinas will prolly notice.

Especially if you walk around everywhere with your shirt off - restaurants, schools, court. Do it.

K.

He said court.