new b/w old trades

haze25haze25 759 Posts
edited June 2007 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
garland green-jealous kind of fella lpthe little boy blues-in the woodland of weirchas-no better love lp (rare modern soul lp)spirit of atlanta-the burning of atlantathad jones-greetings and salutations (big band funk recorded in sweeden)l.j reynolds-s/t (good modern soul on capitol)kleer-intimate connectionedens childen-sure looks realpeanut butter conspiracy- ... is spreading (o.g mono copy)jim gordon-plays heavy (crazy electronics, harpsichord and instruments he created, it also has beats)old trades still availiblelabbi siffre-remember my songgregg jackson-one for the road (rare private press modern soul album, check popsike)please-s/t (includes sing a simple song, ubb classic)the heath brothers-marchin onelias rahbani-mosaic of the orient vol.1 (this record is insane, o-dub did a write up on soul-sides.com)za zdrowie pan (polish comp from the 70's w/ a wicked cover of "use me" by bill withers, highly recomended)kram-s/t (polish album w/ a track that sounds like the delfonics music wise w/ great vocals)andy bey-expirience and judgementshadow-s/tbohannon-stop and golos angeles negros-y volvereal belletto-coach's choicelil albert-movin on (recomended mid 70's soul/latin album w/ loops)

Comments

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    what are you looking for?

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts

"Yes Children, what are you looking for?"

• haze25haze25 759 Posts
    breaks and beats. latin funk, latin stuff with loops. folk, psych-folk.psych rock, horn rock etc...

peace,xavier

p.s-anyone whos interested just throw a trade list my way.

• ageage 1,131 Posts
    Always having the nice trades for us Mr.X!

Peace and much respect homie!

Adrian