Jonny Paycheck Guests on Galactic Fractures...

pj4533pj4533 481 Posts
edited June 2007 in Announcements
Soul Strut's own Jonny Paycheck from Good Records plays an INSANE reggae set. I am no reggae expert, but highlights for me were the Tamlins ode to Baltimore, and the Barrington Levy track. Cuss Cuss is also on constant rewind. Wow.When you are in NYC don't forget to stop by his store at 179 E. 3rd St. I have bought some gems there in the past. It is not to be missed.Download .m4a (w/ trackbreaks & scans): HEREDownload .mp3 (plain audio): HEREPlaylist:The Paragons - The World Is A GhettoLloyd Robinson - Cuss CussHorace Andy - Cuss CussJohnny Osbourne - First TrumpetRoman Stewart - Rice & PeasBlack Uhuru - Leaving To ZionThe Heptones - Suffering SoHugh Mundell - King Of IsraelBurning Spear - Swell HeadedAlton Ellis - Sunday ComingCarlton & The Shoes - This Heart Of MineGregory Isaacs - Confirm ReservationHugh Mundell - Time Has ComeTetrack - Isn't It TimeThe Heptones - Cool RastaKeith Rowe - Groovy SituationThe Congos - Days Chasing DaysJacob Miller - False RastaThe Tamlins - BaltimoreSugar Minott - Hard Time PressureCarlton Livingston - Trodding Through The JungleBarrington Levy - Shaolin TempleCarlton Livingston - 100 Weight Of Collie WeedFreddie McGregor - Big ShipDon Carlos - At The Bus StopBarrington Levy - I Can't Wait Too LongDennis Brown - No More Will I RoamEarth Roots & Water - Lou Sent MePJ closes out the show...Leroy Sibbles - Sweet Talking (Studio 1)Susan Cadogan - Hurt So Good (Perries)Sid Lovejoy - Tell Me Why (Lovejoy)Richard Ace - If I Can't Have You (TR Groovemaster)Ken Boothe - Is It Because I'm Black (Splash)Diamond Cut - I'm A Believer (Burning Sounds)R Zee Jackson - Shake Your Body Down (Big Mac)Grandmagneto - Tainted Love (Big Single)The Dynamics - Land of 1000 Dances (Big Single)Taggy Matcher - Rockit (Stix)The Dynamics - Music (Big Single)

Comments

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Sounds great PJ. Thanks again!

- Jonny

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    Lookin tasty, listening now.

Tetrack

• TheGoochTheGooch 541 Posts
    Sounds great PJ. Thanks again!

- Jonny

Why havent I seen these joints in the reggae bin at the shop! give it up.

-Tal

hahaha... the spoils of war my friend...

• TheGoochTheGooch 541 Posts
    hahaha... the spoils of war my friend...

no air horns pon this set?

yeah man.... no sound effects. I was gonna add some gunshot but I ran out of time.

I will do a dub set soon that will be nothing short of and I will bust out the gatlings for that one.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    I will bust out the gatlings for that one.

Ok, when will Impalaville 2 drop??

haha... soon bro. It's almost done...

• Yo!!

This is dope, thanks Jon-Knee

I've been meddling with a roots harmony/dub multitrack mix but I may have to fold it up after hearing this joint.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    I'm about half way through listening to this mix and it is great! Thanks Jonny!