Gat marrage bill in Spain gives idiots TV time!

volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
"Marriage can only be between man and a woman," said Agustin Cruz, 41. "It's a divine and natural law. Marriage of homosexuals is a lie. You have to call things by their name. The first lie begins when you start calling queers 'gays.' They're queers, it's not an insult, it's the definition of that race of people.""This demonstration is the people's response to the government's provocations," said Fr. Jose Ramon Velasco. We're not against homosexuals but allowing them to marry degrades matrimony."And they shouldn't have the right to adopt because if those children turn out to be homosexual, who will be to blame, the government?"Velasco compared the bill to the beginnings of Nazi Germany in the 1930s."Back then the majority of people also backed Hitler just like the majority back this law," he said. "I'm serious, give it time and it will destroy the moral fiber of Spain and the West."----------------------------------------------------------Some straight people are so fucking stupid. And their are just as many in America, so many that we couldn't even get something like this to pass.

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    yo im already married to my gun son

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    yo im already married to my gun son

One man + one woman = two assholes

I am opposed to gats marrying, there are enough guns already with them having more.

• dsandersdsanders 495 Posts

• gat pride parade.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    gat pride parade.

Everyone knows gats can't have babies, it's un-natural. But we have to stop them from adopting .22 calibars. If those .22's grow up to be gats it will be the governments fault!!!

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    "Back then the majority of people also backed Hitler just like the majority back this law," he said. "I'm serious, give it time and it will destroy the moral fiber of Spain and the West."

I would just tell this guy to keep me posted when gays start murdering people by the thousands or millions. This also leaves the question open, if gays are so bad, and Nazis are as bad as gays, were the Nazis secretly gay?

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    " They're queers, it's not an insult, it's the definition of that race of people."

Right... gay men & women are a "race of people" now. That's a little fucked up.

• BeardedDBeardedD 770 Posts
    were the Nazis secretly gay?

Those outfits were pretty gay. I think it is pretty commonly accepted that the nazis did what they did because they were a bunch of repressed mos.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    best typo evar

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    were the Nazis secretly gay?

Those outfits were pretty gay. I think it is pretty commonly accepted that the nazis did what they did because they were a bunch of repressed mos.

Really....a bunch of guys in matching gaudy outfits, high stepping and polishing eachother boots (if you know what I mean).

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    favorite mp3 blog at the moment has to be "Can I bring My Gay?"

^Pioneer of "think pink" mcs, he paved the road for Camron and crew.

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    I would excpect this reaction from a largely catholic country. The good old US of A doesn't have the market cornered on hate , bigotry, racism, narrow mindedness etc.