PICTURES OF YOUR COLLECTION

TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
HAVENT DONE THIS FOR AWHILE. HERE'S SOME FLICKS OF MY RECORDS

Comments

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    P*****k,

don't just show the expedit...I can go to ikea to see that...lets see some artwork on these rackords

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    will do when i stop feelin lazy. just wanted to get it started with those pics

• slavinslavin 577 Posts
    here are some

• slavinslavin 577 Posts
    mack, whats with the random tom drum laying on the floor? haha

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    An ode to supergood:

here are some

WHEW! some bangers in there i'd like to get my hands on. that Black Fairy is anyone trading a copy, HOLLER.

oh and the tom is sitting there cuz i havent had the spare change to buy a mount or a stand, so it's just been sitting there

P*****k,

don't just show the expedit...I can go to ikea to see that...lets see some artwork on these rackords
    here are just a few raers from my crates Slavin inspired picture

• silvertonesilvertone 765 Posts
    Slavin' : looks like we have identical taste, get at me on the trades tip, I probably have a few quebec things you might like.

6.dos

• slavinslavin 577 Posts
    gonna hold onto that black fairy for now, mack

and some more, nothing too rare..

clearly i am one bored individual tonight

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    strictly private press raers

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts

and some more, nothing too rare..

clearly i am one bored individual tonight

Tell me about that Marshall McLuhan Lp. That phrase "the mediusm is the message" is sooo my uni years. I feel like I need it just for that! What's the music like?

• I wanna move to West Coast now.

An ode to supergood:

GUZZO'S MODER SOUL PICS

• It's more like a sound collage...with somewhat psychedelic narrative spooling in and out. Dope record. Beat Generation related?

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts

Here I am looking like a homo while filing my records. I used to have them filed on the floor, where I would walk all over them. I just kinda like to roll around on them on my bed after they get nice and warped from the lamps and make gay ass faces like this one.

Plaese to masturbate to this photo. Coincedentally, masturbating is how I got my glass eye that you see above.

Here I am looking like a homo while filing my records. I used to have them filed on the floor, where I would walk all over them. I just kinda like to roll around on them on my bed after they get nice and warped from the lamps and make gay ass faces like this one.

Plaese to masturbate to this photo. Coincedentally, masturbating is how I got my glass eye that you see above.
    That is possibly the most disturbing photo ever posted on soulstrut...

that includes records.

• slavinslavin 577 Posts
    It's more like a sound collage...with somewhat psychedelic narrative spooling in and out. Dope record. Beat Generation related?

yeah. i like it. it's mostly odd dialogue with some psych elements added on. there arent any full songs but the interludes between the speaking parts are cool.

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts

That is possibly the most disturbing photo ever posted on soulstrut...

that includes records.

whats even more disturbing is that the cameraman unzipped his pants just before he took the photo.

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    yo mayne you literally sleep vinyl that is sik

how many times you bang your hand against that shelf like oww when you are swapping recs or something

sik eye do you have to take it out when you sleep/and clean it or leave it in a glass with water? sik, turdcall

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    HOLY...is that really Grafwritah??

Now I have more questions about you than I did before!

:: MINDBLOWN ::

• dude, you know that end scene in who framed roger rabbit with christopher loyd. sayin!

• GrafwritahGrafwritah 4,184 Posts
    HOLY...is that really Grafwritah??

Now I have more questions about you than I did before!

:: MINDBLOWN ::

Haha, and end up in the Reynaldo archives for who knows what purpose? Never that!

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

AYYYYYO!!!

• GamleOleGamleOle 508 Posts
    This is most of the pictures I have on my computer now.
    I went to see an old shadows fan, and he sold me these 3.

Feel free to send this pic to your Sydney heavies Bev!

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    In the old tradition of "records laying on my floor":

Don't hate. I've taken the picture for a radio show ad. In my old apartment!

• lambertlambert 1,166 Posts
    Pick Up Your Goddamn Raers from off of the floor, peoples!!!

I'm just saying, that would drive me nuts!

• lotuslandlotusland 740 Posts

hope you don't get any record related std's from that spill. if you masturbate to close to your 12's you may end up with a "dollar section" on your n.u.t's.

• NiteKrawler45NiteKrawler45 1,062 Posts
    Don't usually do this, I basically moved a couple things and then shot. no biggies.

• BeardedDBeardedD 770 Posts
    It's more like a sound collage...with somewhat psychedelic narrative spooling in and out. Dope record. Beat Generation related?

yeah. i like it. it's mostly odd dialogue with some psych elements added on. there arent any full songs but the interludes between the speaking parts are cool.

I just sold it. To me it's unlistenable.