Pissing on the toilet seat (NRR)

UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
So I get to work, and head to the bathroom. My office shares a single mens room with about 8 other offices. I could hear someone in there, so I waited instead of knocking, but when the door opens and dude sees me there, he instantly caught a guilty look. The toilet was not merely pissed on, shit was everywhere. All over the seat, all on the floor around bowl, shit hadn't even been flushed. I stared at this grotesque scene for a sec and turned to bounce. Now I gotta worry about catching someone on the way in who will think its my handiwork. I see the cleaning lady finishing up the womens room, and I know she's going to end up dealing with this.So I tried to catch dude, but he had jumped on the elevator with the quickness. My question is wtf kind of mentality leads people to do shit like this? Is it some 'delivery guy sayin fuck the office workers' thing, or just general not giving a fuck. Anyone got any insight into this thought process? Not sure what im looking for here, but this shits got me heated...

Comments

• Hahha that is the mind set of some people. I work in a small shop/factory in the boating/marine industry. Only about five of us here yet the toilet is always mcnasty filthy . Nobody cleans it, except me.. cause these guys are some dirty bums... if i'm in dire need to use it best believe i'm cleaning the piss off with some clorox.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    or people who just throw the paper towels on the floor when they are done.

• ZomBZomB 397 Posts
    You missed the bowl, youve got no piss control!

• sneakypsneakyp 202 Posts
    i see this phenomenon all the time at my job and i can not for the life of me figure out what causes people to do this. i work in a kitchen in a large club and sometimes my staff makes food for the managers when they are hungry. the thing is these guys will not take their dirty plates out of the office when they finish. the exception being when the owner yells at them for it. and in that case instead of walking the plates to the easily accessable dish sink they leave them on a random surface in my kitchen. i think these are the same kind of people who piss on toilet seats. i will never understand this shit.

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    at least 50% of the population are FUCKING RUDE JACKASSES! i wipe piss off the toilet seat on a regular basis. i used to work in an office that had what you described in the handicap stall almost daily! i know the cat that pissed on everything and he was about 400+ pounds so, maybe that's his excuse - he couldn't see to aim properly! i wonder what dude's home toilet looked like. at any rate, i think that a good portion of poeple are just rude, self centered bastards who could give a frick what the next man has to deal with. these are the same people that don't wash their hands afterwards as well and have forced me to do the knuckle bump instead of a handshake when i'm djing cause i'm licking my fingers so they grip. and shit.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    these are the same people that don't wash their hands afterwards as well and have forced me to do the knuckle bump instead of a handshake when i'm djing cause i'm licking my fingers so they grip. and shit.

After washing my hands in the bathroom (and while they're still slightly damp from a quick paper towel dry), if I have the occasion to shake hands with a friend, I often like to hold the grip and, looking them dead in the eye, say "that's pee."

Good, clean fun, that.

• this thread makes me think about the food service industry!! no hand washing after toilet use or picking that wedgie out your ass. Dissrespect can wreck!

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    I work on the 3rd floor of my building. Once in a while I have to travel to the 4th floor to use their bathroom. Some dude up there pisses on the floor EVERY FUCKING DAY. I know this because other tenants keep putting signs up in the bathroom telling dude to stop pissing on the floor. They even put a list of urologists in the bathroom.

The bathrooms in our building get cleaned everyday.

• john_doejohn_doe 237 Posts
    I don't know who the hell it is at my job, but someone keeps leaving single black pubic hairs on the urinal. I make sure I piss it in so I don't get blamed for it if someone comes in while I'm flushing.

• How do you shit on the seat? I could see piss, but how do you miss a shit?

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts
    How do you shit on the seat? I could see piss, but how do you miss a shit?

The toilet was not merely pissed on, shit was everywhere. All over the seat, all on the floor around bowl, shit hadn't even been flushed.

In retrospect, this was a little unclear i guess, the shit everywhere i was refering to was piss. I should have said "this shit was everywhere," or "the piss was everywhere."

Um, yeah. Carry on....

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    How do you shit on the seat? I could see piss, but how do you miss a shit?

The toilet was not merely pissed on, shit was everywhere. All over the seat, all on the floor around bowl, shit hadn't even been flushed.

In retrospect, this was a little unclear i guess, the shit everywhere i was refering to was piss. I should have said "this shit was everywhere," or "the piss was everywhere."

Um, yeah. Carry on....

i've seen shit splattered everywhere in a terlet before. i always wonder how the hell it got there.... projectile pooping?

• edulusedulus 421 Posts
    this one asian post-doc on my floor, whenever he takes a poo, there is evidence of a poo-spray on the back of the toilet bowl. sometimes its on the back of the seat as well. i think its either something that he eats for lunch everyday or somethin gastro-intestinal disease related.

• Doo Doo Brown and i'm not talkin bout 2 hyped brothers & a dog.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

• i'll piss all over a seat, if it's already pissed, shitted and/or puked on. And it's because I AM thinking of the next man that I do this.

• mumbosaucemumbosauce 480 Posts
    I have had to start going to the first floor of my building cause I have seen toilets on my floor at least a couple of times a week with ploppers (busted a nut in the toilet) in them and a droplet of cum on the toilet seat. Shit makes me dry heave when I see it.

I have no idea who it is because there are atleast 400 people on my floor half of them dudes. I might take the suggestion and post up a note with information on people who can help cure addictions to masturbation. heh

• When I was in Americorps back in 1995 we all stayed in a naval base in San Diego. There were 4 or 5 different barrack-type buildings that we all lived in.

In one particular barrack there was someone known as "The Mad Shitter." They would shit all over the place and then smear it on the walls, floors, mirrors, everywhere. They never caught him.

I don't even want to know what might cause a person to do something like that.