Mos def crazy mang post

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
Ok now, if anyone has met Mos Def you know the brother is out of his mind. Now please drop your Mos Def stories of crazayness

Comments

• fejmelbafejmelba 1,139 Posts
    i met sander sossa and witte willem

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Ok now, if anyone has met Mos Def you know the brother is out of his mind. Now please drop your Mos Def stories of crazayness

Dude....dude....DUDE!

Me and Mos just hung out last night! I swear, that brother is crazay! Out of his mind!

Seriously, Mos and I go to church together at least 2 times a month, at one of those big, megachurch complexes out in PG County. He actually stays at my house currently until he finds a suitable condo near the church. Dude is community-minded and spiritually centered. Last weekend he got up at the pot luck before the evening service and told jokes. It was off the heezy....def crazay.

PM me if you want me to link you to pics, SP!

• magpaulmagpaul 1,314 Posts
    you waited four hours to post this?!

• mumbosaucemumbosauce 480 Posts

Dude....dude....DUDE!

Me and Mos just hung out last night! I swear, that brother is crazay! Out of his mind!

Seriously, Mos and I go to church together at least 2 times a month, at one of those big, megachurch complexes out in PG County. He actually stays at my house currently until he finds a suitable condo near the church. Dude is community-minded and spiritually centered. Last weekend he got up at the pot luck before the evening service and told jokes. It was off the heezy....def crazay.

PM me if you want me to link you to pics, SP!

You know how much tithes those mega churches in PG County make a weekend?

I had to do some computer work for one of them awhile ago. This one jont out in Largo and while I was out there the Preacher man called into the secretary and got the weekend totals from her. I was evesdropping like a mug. They got like 300k in cash and then another 500k in checks.

That shit is no joke. I am going to start my own church. The church of raer.

PS I'm not jokin about the money thing that shit is real.