Best Sound Records Closes

yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
I just went to their site, and they seemed to have closed down their physical store in January. But will continue to sell on a Japanese auction site.Discuss.

Comments

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

Yea, I guess the owner is continuing his sales online. But again, even though the prices were high at the store, it was still pretty dope. all killer, no filler.
    I guess it's a continuing trend from physical stores to online auctions. Sad.

• Shit, that's too bad.
    Tough location though.

Shit, that's too bad.
    Tough location though.

True. And I'm sure you don't have regulars cuz the prices are too high.

• JacobWizzleJacobWizzle 1,003 Posts
    Shit, that's too bad.
    Tough location though.

This is the spot in Shimo Kitazawa?? I ran into it on accident last year when I was out there. The store wasn't fire like the stuff they put on ebay. I was ready to go dumb when I saw the logo but it was pretty dissapointing.

• stop_33stop_33 365 Posts
    it was dope in the late-nineties... a learning experience...
    i love japan...

Shit, that's too bad.
    Tough location though.

This is the spot in Shimo Kitazawa?? I ran into it on accident last year when I was out there. The store wasn't fire like the stuff they put on ebay. I was ready to go dumb when I saw the logo but it was pretty dissapointing.

Yea.

• mattBmattB (FTB) Anywhere 673 Posts
    Have they changed their auction nick(s)? they had a couple and both seemed to suddenly disappear about a year or so ago. Always had great stuff.