MP3 request plaese..sharon Jones related

The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
Sharon Jones is in town recording some soundtrack stuff and she might drop by my radio show tonight to hang out and do an interview....since it is fucking crazy hot outside, I wanted to play her Desco side "Damn, its Hot" and that is one of her 45s I regrettably dont have...so does anyone have a 160 or better of this track? I would be most appreciative...

Comments

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    Sharon Jones is in town recording some soundtrack stuff and she might drop by my radio show tonight to hang out and do an interview....since it is fucking crazy hot outside, I wanted to play her Desco side "Damn, its Hot" and that is one of her 45s I regrettably dont have...so does anyone have a 160 or better of this track? I would be most appreciative...

I got you.
    Will post it in a few minutes.

Peace

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    thanks dude! I'll give you a shout out tonight!

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    Damn it's hot (pts 1 & 2) @ 192:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/33z1dm

Hey Hook Up

I have it in two parts.
    Do you want me to unite (?) them or send you as 2 files?

two parts would be cool instead of one long track...thanks

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts

Hey Hook Up

I have it in two parts.
    Do you want me to unite (?) them or send you as 2 files?

Ooops, I guess Moogman posted while I was uploading. Anyway, the zip file I posted are 192 rips from the Spike's choice CD, in two parts.

Here's the link to download them (2 files) @ 320K.

Damn, it's hot.

Please to tell her she has a fan in Brazil.

Peace

Ooops, I guess Moogman posted while I was uploading. Anyway, the zip file I posted are 192 rips from the Spike's choice CD, in two parts.

Mine is from Spike's choice CD too.

thanks dudes...I will tell her she has a fan in Brazil...unfortunately the station, since it is a non-profit station has to file paperwork to have a "for profit" artist on the air, so the station manager wont let me interview her on the air tonight and she we will be gone by the time my next show rolls around next week. dang. But I'll still play the tune, cause its 7:30 at night and still over 90 degrees..Damn, its hot.