ALEXYSS TYLOR NEEDS YOUR HELP (penis power related

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
hey, for those of you who have seen the Alexyss Tylor "Vagina Power" clips on youtube or here on SS in this thread right here you know that Sister Alexyss is THE TRUTH Well check this out- after e-mailing her she got back to me and told me that she wanted me to get the word out that folks should call the tv station in the ATL that ran her show and complain about them canceling it back in January! So, because I love this woman and the truth that she speaks I would like to encourage EVERYBODY to call or e-mail Charlotte Engel of People TV on 14th St. in Atlanta and let her know that the penis must've ejaculated all in her brain for her to be dumb enough to cancel one of the best television shows I've seen in a long ass time. Please call and urge others to call Charlotte at 404-468-5728. SPREAD THE WORD AND SALUTE THE VAGINA!!!btw- Ms. Tylor also tells me that she has a few new internet / radio shows in the works as we speak... dick talk 101, two-faced dick, dick health and massage thingswomen need to know (this is for real- i'm not making any of this up)

Comments

• You don't think she's fuckin up the game w/ her eye-opening tails of "the bottom", "workin the walls and the middle" b/w "don't settle for no $2.99 shrimp special at Long John's"?

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    my contributions to this board are underrated

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    my contributions to this board are underrated

i am forever in your debt for this one, deej

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    You don't think she's fuckin up the game w/ her eye-opening tails of "the bottom", "workin the walls and the middle" b/w "don't settle for no $2.99 shrimp special at Long John's"?

No, not all.... number one, it's all true. Number two, a woman's gonna want her bottom hit and her walls and middle worked even MORE after hearing Sister Alexyss describing that schitt. Number three, if the bottom is getting hit and the walls and middle worked properly, the man will NEVER have to pay for that $2.99 plate at Long John's because the woman has already cooked a nice meal and cleaned the house. He can play those Alexyss Tylor clips for his woman right before hittin' that- it makes no difference. She will be screwed into slavery regardless