KON AND AMIR @PEOLONG IN SF

davidwingatedavidwingate 748 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
First of, I have to give a HUGE shout and mad respect to Marky and the Massive Selectors crew for inviting Kon and I to play at Peolong last night. By the way, this was our FIRST time in Cali to DJ together..shit was def. great!!!! I also gotta give the same love to Miles at the Rootdown for bringing us to LA. I wanna shout my man Sureshot, def. my man 50 grand Cool Chris, Young Phonics( thx for holding it down on the drinks for me), and last but def. not least Matthew Larkin Cassell who came out last night I have say that he REALLY appreciates the love everyone is showing him for his music. Lastly, I also wanna shout Hall from Hall and Mason for showing us love as well, and my man DJ Rhettmatic for always being chilly chill. Damn I wish we could've stayed longer...Amir

Comments

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    good to see you guys out here. the sets were fresh.

• chungtechchungtech 290 Posts
    poleng was hella fun last nite- endless good music!
    we came to dance (rock) and dance we did.

• Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
    First of, I have to give a HUGE shout and mad respect to Marky and the Massive Selectors crew for inviting Kon and I to play at Peolong last night. By the way, this was our FIRST time in Cali to DJ together..shit was def. great!!!! I also gotta give the same love to Miles at the Rootdown for bringing us to LA. I wanna shout my man Sureshot, def. my man 50 grand Cool Chris, Young Phonics( thx for holding it down on the drinks for me), and last but def. not least Matthew Larkin Cassell who came out last night I have say that he REALLY appreciates the love everyone is showing him for his music. Lastly, I also wanna shout Hall from Hall and Mason for showing us love as well, and my man DJ Rhettmatic for always being chilly chill. Damn I wish we could've stayed longer...

Amir

My man, i was going to post about this as well. You guys had awesome sets. Kon killed it with the disco and I was just amazed by your Latin selection. A great turn out and it was good to see a lot of folks out in support on and off soulstrut .

and yes meeting matthew larkrin cassell was a real trip! super cool dude.

You dudes get to El Zocalo?

Co-sign on Marky and Massive Selector being the fucking dons. I'm real glad they've shown me love on the bookings but more importantly them just throwing parties that are actually unique, fun, and well-attended. S.F. would be in real bad shape without them. And all the L.A. dudes mentioned are great human beings as well.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    good to see you guys out here. the sets were fresh.