MySpace "Mass/Bulk Friend Adders"..DO THEY WORK?

SouthCrackalackSouthCrackalack 3,853 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
I'm trying to find a "mass friend adder" to use on MySpace for a friend. He is wanting to get a crazy amount of "friends" so he can post bulletins and shit for his business...typical MySpace shit I guess. He was going to use some shit he found on the net(googled it), but I checked it out and it looked kind of sketchy. After I googled some shit, I found a million different programs claiming to do this and that..but I know when it comes to MySpace, there's a lot of shady password stealing and stuff like that going on. Anyone here ever used one..or heard of one that is actually legit? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• dextahdextah 77 Posts
    i've heard from credible sources that using adders can get your account deleted....they flag your account...without you knowing...then they will delete it....

• ahh..that makes sense. Thanks for the heads up.

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    i've heard from credible sources that using adders can get your account deleted....they flag your account...without you knowing...then they will delete it....

only if you go overboard, ie: adding 100s of friends every day and then spamming them right after. as is the case with anything in life, you gotta find that middle ground.

also as a business, he should be careful not to overexpose () himself. having a ton of friends doesn't mean isht if they're skimming over and/or immediately deleting his comments/messages.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Ok, all good but do they work?

• TREWTREW 2,037 Posts
    Ok, all good but do they work?

oh, yeah.. my bad. i've messed with a few diff. ones and they've all worked to varying degree/speed. the main thing to watch out for is how well established the software developer is.. one program i used suddenly disappeared off the 'net and stopped issuing softwares updates with no explantion or refund. while others continue to stay on top of their game and myspace code updates.

• no free ones? what did you pay for the one you use?