Comments

• I worked in a medical office, this is extra funny

• chasechase 767 Posts
    Dude deserves an award for keeping a straight face

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    Dude deserves an award for keeping a straight face

like a U2 concert!

• I worked in a medical office, this is extra funny

Here is the crazy thing, the guy is a doctor in real life, and he acts on the side...

Kathrine Hiegl is laughing her butt off in bed...you can see her rolling around in laughter

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

Kathrine Hiegl is laughing her butt off in bed...you can see her rolling around in laughter
    haha!

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    This looks great!

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    holy shit man. if this is what gets deleted, how good is the actual movie? I'll dying here.

• debardebar 215 Posts
    holy shit man. if this is what gets deleted, how good is the actual movie? I'll dying here.

Saw the movie today - if you liked 40 Year Old Virgin, you'll like this movie too. I noticed a couple of jokes/puns that landed with a pretty big thud, but on the whole, it was very funny & had a nice wholesome, human quality buried within all the vulgarity & raunchiness (just like 40 Year Old Virgin). Plus you get to stare at Hiegl's rack. .

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts

Fucking brilliant viral marketing (plus the Sera pseudo-outtake)! I saw this tonight, both of those deleted scenes would have been out of place in the arc of the movie as cut, perhaps the second clip would have worked a little better. I liked this movie, my wife really[/b] liked it (my rating was 3 and 1/2 stars out of 5, she was more of a solid 4 out of 5). It had humor and feelings. It seemed a little tighter than 40 Year Old Virgin, perhaps not a zany, but it got from point A to point B a little more efficiently and had a fairly satisfying emotional payoff.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    The most surprising scene was steve carrell on the red carpet. I really enjoyed the movie, but it hit kinda close to home.

- spidey

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    Deleted scenes from the movie KNOCKED UP are hilarity

I'm gonna see Kuni (real name Dr. Ken Jeong) as part of the Just For Laughs festival. Has anyone seen the Kings Of Comedy DVD that he's on?

h

Did anyone else notice that there was a framed copy of Frampton Comes Alive[/b] framed on the wall in Debbie and Pete's house?

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Did anyone else notice that there was a framed copy of Frampton Comes Alive[/b] framed on the wall in Debbie and Pete's house?

Your graemlin game is tight, you made this one, correct?

Where's that new heat?

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Saw this today with my wife and really liked it.
    They were pretty on point with alot of the couples interaction.

Yup.

Where's that new heat?

Hannity representing the epitome of :disconnected :

Waxidermy inspired:

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    You're dressed like a cholo on Easter!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

Yup.

Where's that new heat?

Hannity representing the epitome of :disconnected :

Waxidermy inspired:

^^^DOLLAR BIN: THE AVATAR MASTER GAME CHANGER

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    saw it tonight, hilarious!

cirque du soleil...."i think the mushrooms are turning on me!"

laughed so so hard

to celebrate us getting over the stomach flu, I took wifey to the movies after lunch and say "Knocked Up."

Maybe it's because I had high expectations after seeing the deleted clips and "40 Year Old Virgin" but I was kind of let down by this one. There were some incredibly hilarious moments, no question, but overall, the movie didn't really for me in the same was "40YOV" did. I thought this felt a lot more disjointed (which is saying a lot) and as my wife noted, it's just really, really hard to get past the idea that Ben and Alison would be together to begin with.

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    t and as my wife noted, it's just really, really hard to get past the idea that Ben and Alison would be together to begin with.

ummmm..

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2007/news/070319/salma_hayek180.jpg

I've seen that kind of shit happen all the time

Exhibit #2:

Rick Ocasek/Paulina Porizkova

Buy into the fantasy, O-Dub!

Seth Rogen is an unemployed slacker who puffs on a bong all day (in the movie, that is).

He's not worth millions.

Nice try fellas.

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    Seth Rogen is an unemployed slacker who puffs on a bong all day (in the movie, that is).

He's not worth millions.

Nice try fellas.

touche.

One teensy nitpick too:

at the end of the film, they're supposed to be driving to East L.A. but the car is clearly driving north on PCH, from Santa Monica to Malibu.