A Message from Chamillionaire

HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central
Done and ready to RUN...... Random... Started off with me speaking to a lady about hip hop.....vulgar language etc etc....the lady was actually surprised that I could hold a conversation with her about it....I wasnt surprised that she was surprised.......she kept saying something about how I punctuate....then we started talking about the no snitching thing....etc etc...next thing I know....I was offered the chance to go on the Larry King Live show to discuss the use of the N word and profanity in Hip Hop..... I was actually gonna do it....was pretty excited about getting the chance to show America that a Young African American kid could hold his own on a forum which seems to not have been too friendly to other people in the Hip Hop community.....I actually still got the shirt I was gonna wear hangin in my closet.....Glad I didn't go......not because of any fear that I wouldnt have done well.......glad because I dont see that topic as a main headline on all the news channels anymore.....I would have just been adding more fuel to the fire.....the wrong fire......at a time when we are at war.....gas prices are higher than I can remember.....a topic like the next presidential election seems like something more important to be discussing.... .....media got us thinkin about ANNA NICOLES baby daddy....or PARIS HILTON going to jail....or the language that rappers are using on their cds.....nonsense......seems like our nature to make a big deal out of NOTHING...... and the stuff that should be SOMETHING.... we overlook... maybe America is just facinated with seeing the disfunctional parts of peoples lives... Don Imus? This guy is practically a megastar now.... American Idol.....I didnt realize the show was that big.......I guess everyone has dreams of being famous..... who is this SANJIYA guy anyways How many spin-offs of Flavor Flav's show could they possibly do?......Charm School... Wow....soon as I saw some dude tell the white chic who spit on NEW YORK to spit on him....i had to turn off the tv and get up off the couch.....but not before I waited to see if she would actually do it (which she did)......had to go do something else .... and im sure that show is pretty entertaining to most.... I even caught myself laughing out loud to some parts...... but seems like everytime I turn on the tv I see black folks makin fools outta themselves.... fightin with each other.....or just doing the sterotypical idiotic reality show stuff.....(shout out to REV-RUN) Switch Topic..... I know I been a little MIA lately.... just had to get my album finished....wasnt doin any dj drops, shows, or anything else till I got it done....well I did a show in Columbus, Ohio with Luda...I left that same night on luda's private jet..... and that reminds me that I gotta get one of them private jets.... I get tired of gettin random checked and having all the flight delays everyday...anyways.... I just put up a couple songs that im on..... some more are coming...... Some people at Universal and my management finaly heard a lot of my album songs for the first time last week....im pretty sure they were all scared that it was gonna be up to par but they were REALLY excited after hearing it.....im gonna fly to NY this wed. and get a set album date and discuss singles etc... the date that everyone seems to have agreed on is SEPT 18th ... but ill let you know this week when im more sure....that date is more than enough time for a good set up.......especially considering the fact that the album will release WORLDWIDE on that date ...I have to tour the US and overseas...BEFORE the album drops.... ( i know yall didnt honestly think iwas gonna drop an album outta nowhere) Ill give you the dvd date next week also...... FYI....go and watch the new transformers movie when it comes out....I have a roll in the movie as "MEGA-DON".......... Sike....ha ha....Just playin ..... ill leak some mixtape freestyles later.....

Comments

• YNOTYNOT in a studio apt mixing tuna with the ramen 417 Posts
    He's right...There is biggetr fish to fry.