ULTI-SHRED (deal related, clon in da house)

mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central

DEAL

Comments

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

ScenicMike1 (4 hours ago)
    Thanks man...Makes me wanna make aBaker Street video of my own....keep an eye out!

maxpower355 (1 day ago)
    just one of the best songs of all time and still dam good to see it now

MORNA120 (1 day ago)
    Gerry rafferty is quality.
    Baker street is the best song ever.

capernoited (1 day ago)
    What a awesome track - one of the best ever

Railnut (3 days ago)
    I head this tune on the radio the other night..and the way the song is structured for the video is different than the studio cut..the guitar solo isn't suposed to be at the end..but hell, great song, great vid!!

100moody100 (3 days ago)
    soo good... goosepimples

sauermilch (4 days ago)
    Most epic fucking song ever. That sax is outlandish.

Moeckliii (4 days ago)
    WOoooooooOW .. !!

joingler (4 days ago)
    shame. often the case though. bullied people often use it as a motivator

schumacher500 (5 days ago)
    Just felt like listening to this song - the sax is spine tingling. My old man went to school with this guy btw. Says gerry was often bullied.

priceless

2007 shred:

HE PLAYED SOME NEW BLENDZ

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    2007 shred:

Okay I'm gonna hate. It must be one of the most boring things to do to go to a big venue and watch a Dj.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    2007 shred:

Okay I'm gonna hate. It must be one of the most boring things to do to go to a big venue and watch a Dj.

From a technical/DJ view, dude is on point, but I couldn't sit through a concert of that.

On a side note, I ran into him at a Chevron in the middle of nowhere the weekend of Coachella.

• cascas 1,484 Posts

On a side note, I ran into him at a Chevron in the middle of nowhere the weekend of Coachella.

i ran into him at some club in sf a few years back and i was slightly faded and proceeded to tell him about me and the holmes', tdawg's, idea for our "rare groove stunt doubles" project where we would do a mix similar to brainfreeze, but with all bootlegs and reissues. dude was less than amused. i was feeling the drank and gave less than 2 shits.

there shall be no joking around shadow. thank you.