let's ease the hatting for a sec...

troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central
and do like our friend mr. superpoaster and post a video of yourself....let's make it two.One of yourself doing somethingand another of yourself going through a random section of your collection. NO CHANGING THE ORDER TO LOOK unless you really are.1. Me with my old video phone pixilly as hell doing a butterfly twist I've never mastered. Always thought it looked cool though.2. Me going through my african lp section a couple minutes ago. Put the sound down so you don't hear the fan hitting the mic.That super afro sounds is a repop but sooo damn good.

Comments

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    Nice butterfly twist. I used to be real good at those. My little brother pioneered 2 butterwhirls (as we called them)-frontflip. He's done this twice on ground to my knowledge. I haven't even really been doing flips in a minute, but the guys in my crew are all starting to get me into doing them again..

My record is 3 and a half from standing. The trick is practicing your Butterfly kick, and trying to get high and soaring it. Literally trying to stay in the air for the most amount of time. Then, when you got those down pact try requesite spin into butterfly kick and then drill your body while kicking your feet together. Looking from the height you have on that video. You can probably already get 2. Just stop running into it that's limiting the distance you could get from it.

- spidey

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    jeez

• kidinquisitivekidinquisitive 1,627 Posts
    ButterflyKickStrut!

Oh.. Don't have any videos of me online..

But here's my little brother and some of our friends doing flips down the street from my house.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=410522609125610740&hl=en

- spidey

Oooh.. and here's a Wednesday night in Vegas.

- spidey

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    that breakdancing/flipping on a tramp video is great. I miss having a neighbor with a giant trampoline...let alone having a place that has like 20 put together. That looks like fun. I haven't tried flipping in a while, I had an accident recently where I hurt both ankles so I won't be trying any flips any time soon

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    anyone else want to post some celphone movies? No need to be shy

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    Oooh.. and here's a Wednesday night in Vegas.

- spidey

that video is fuckin' sweet.

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
    heres me skateboarding for a few seconds
    karl skates

i dont have any record flipping footage per se, but heres an old video from 2002 that has some shots in the record room (since improved)... note the accidental flossing of a weak ass chuck mangione terd! heh heh..
    Karlophone "Desire"

• bonzaisk8bonzaisk8 946 Posts
    Oh.. Don't have any videos of me online..

But here's my little brother and some of our friends doing flips down the street from my house.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=410522609125610740&hl=en

- spidey

holey ravioli!

dope.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    Nothing to do with me but I love this

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Nothing to do with me but I love this

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

That video never gets old, man. hahaha..

Did you ever keep in contact with that girl?

- spidey

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts

Its 1 year old.

Jack can kick my ass now.