So, who's coming down for this?

HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    does your internet celebrity status allow you to 'celebrity rsvp' or do you merely have to settle for vip?

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    Nah.

I'll see him here in Houston. Be damned if I have to travel to other cities to see Htown rappers.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    and i would like to see z-ro but i dont think he'll be in hawaii anytime soon. the crowd at his shows are good though, right? like as in everyone wants to be there and shit. that clip on youtube of him doing mo city don while the cops are trying to shut down the show and on top of that the entire crowd is going word for word is

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    and i would like to see z-ro but i dont think he'll be in hawaii anytime soon. the crowd at his shows are good though, right? like as in everyone wants to be there and shit. that clip on youtube of him doing mo city don while the cops are trying to shut down the show and on top of that the entire crowd is going word for word is

Link plaese?

• dstill808dstill808 704 Posts

Link plaese?

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Based on talking with artists and watching their various business moves from afar...Houston rap's biggest, most lucrative market = Austin.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    im posting up on my celly from a park so i dont really have a link. i think the last time i looked for it i searched for 'z-ro mo city don' or something

OK, next question: Who's bought/plans to buy this?