Cindy sheehan throws in the towel

kalakala 3,361 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central
she said the most devastating conclusion she had reached "was that Casey did indeed die for nothing ... killed by his own country which is beholden to and run by a war machine that even controls what we think"."Casey died for a country which cares more about who will be the next American Idol than how many people will be killed in the next few months while Democrats and Republicans play politics with human lives," she wrote. It is so painful to me to know that I bought into this system for so many years and Casey paid the price for that allegiance. I failed my boy and that hurts the most.""I am going to take whatever I have left and go home," Sheehan wrote."Camp Casey has served its purpose. It's for sale. Anyone want to buy five beautiful acres in Crawford, Texas?"

Comments

• It should be pointed out that she only saw her beloved casey once in the 12 years leading to his death. It is disugsting that she is portrayed as a doting mother thrust relcutantly into politics by anguish over her dead son and not, as is actually the case, a longterm nutbag who has prostituted the memory of a proud patriot she had virtually no relationship with for publicity.

• jazzercismjazzercism 838 Posts
    It should be pointed out that she only saw her beloved casey once in the 12 years leading to his death. It is disugsting that she is portrayed as a doting mother thrust relcutantly into politics by anguish over her dead son and not, as is actually the case, a longterm nutbag who has prostituted the memory of a proud patriot she had virtually no relationship with for publicity.

That doesn't change the fact that we never should have invaded Iraq and that we shouldn't continue throwing our soldiers and our money at an impossible mission to forcibly bring peace to a country in the midst of a civil war we are responsible for creating.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    It should be pointed out that she only saw her beloved casey once in the 12 years leading to his death. It is disugsting that she is portrayed as a doting mother thrust relcutantly into politics by anguish over her dead son and not, as is actually the case, a longterm nutbag who has prostituted the memory of a proud patriot she had virtually no relationship with for publicity.

That doesn't change the fact that we never should have invaded Iraq and that we shouldn't continue throwing our soldiers and our money at an impossible mission to forcibly bring peace to a country in the midst of a civil war we are responsible for creating.

Just to beat dolo to the punch:

Why do you hate America, commie?

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

Yes it does, you fucking gay ass faggit socialest. It validates the war and everyone who supports it. Cindy Sheehand is a dyke and her buddies Micheal Moore and George Soros--they all hate America. George Bush loves America and he's fighting them over there so they don't foller us home. Where were you when those towers fell? You done forgot? Think about the murder of 3000 Americans.

Just to beat dolo to the punch:

Why do you hate America, commie?

Ha ha. Me too!

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

Yes it does, you fucking gay ass faggit socialest. It validates the war and everyone who supports it. Cindy Sheehand, and her buddies Micheal Moore and George Sors, all hate America. George Bush loves America he's fighting them over their so they don't foller us home. Where were you when those towers fell? Think about the murder of 3000 Americans.

thats funny 'cause its true.

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    Good-bye America ...you are not the country that I love and I finally realized no matter how much I sacrifice, I can???t make you be that country unless you want it.

It???s up to you now.

just the sound of her voice annoys me.

still, the war is/was a bad idea & has led to a disastrous civil war that will probably destabilize the whole region further. 15 percent of iraqis have been displaced.

yeah mr bush, I love Saadam, I hate freedom, but we should have left well enough alone...

---

• It should be pointed out that she only saw her beloved casey once in the 12 years leading to his death. It is disugsting that she is portrayed as a doting mother thrust relcutantly into politics by anguish over her dead son and not, as is actually the case, a longterm nutbag who has prostituted the memory of a proud patriot she had virtually no relationship with for publicity.

At what point did I suggest that Cindy sheehans mental issues and moral grotesqueness said anything about the justness of the iraq war?

I think your post is motivated by the recognition that the media canonisation of this disugsting bint sheehan somewhat belies the nonsense that it is in bush's backpocket.

Yes it does, you fucking gay ass faggit socialest. It validates the war and everyone who supports it. Cindy Sheehand, and her buddies Micheal Moore and George Sors, all hate America. George Bush loves America he's fighting them over their so they don't foller us home. Where were you when those towers fell? Think about the murder of 3000 Americans.

I know. I been watching right wing propaganda for so long.

You know? trying to keep the enemy closer.

But shit, bubba, this weekend, it all finally clicked.

I'm sure a lot of your well-reasoned, thought-out and thoroughly researched points helped me finally see the light. For that, I thank you Peter.

Now, who loves some dadgum Freedom?

I know. I been watching right wing propaganda for so long. You know, trying to keep the enemy closer, if you will. But shit this weekend, it all finally clicked. I'm sure a lot of your well-reasoned, thought-out and thoroughly researched points help me finally see the light. For that, I thank you.

If you want, I can cut and paste some articles without giving sources if you think it will make me look smarter?

• You know what, when that beautiful patriot was booed by the mexican audience of ms universe I bet a good chunk of you were ecstatic. This despite if ever a mexican was booed by an american audience you would be foam mouthed in your deploration of american society.

• fatback isnt the only one with access to motowns files

I know. I been watching right wing propaganda for so long. You know, trying to keep the enemy closer, if you will. But shit this weekend, it all finally clicked. I'm sure a lot of your well-reasoned, thought-out and thoroughly researched points help me finally see the light. For that, I thank you.

If you want, I can cut and paste some articles without giving sources if you think it will make me look smarter?

Nah, it's better when you get all high falutin' and academic and cite editorials or the Drudge report. Plagiarism is one thing, but citing certified grade-A bullshit is some whole next level badassness.

• Fatback needs to watch blackbelt jones and learns what happens when you spit that communist shit to a mack.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    The Official Tuesday Circle Jerk!!!

Dolo and Peterdaba. Brothers from anotha mutha. I have sonned both of you time and time again. But I don't need to. You son yourselves all day ery day.. Seriously, You wanna debate me on Iraq? Please. It's not worth my time.

The Official Tuesday Circle Jerk!!!

You're right. Damn I miss the good ol days of serious debate about Iraq.

there was a least one individual on the baord who would actually present reasoned arguments in favor of the Iraq war

this is like beating up a couple of retarded amputees.

• mumbosaucemumbosauce 480 Posts
    blame it all on Jimi Carter.

Dolo and Peterdaba. Brothers from anotha mutha. I have sonned both of you time and time again. But I don't need to. You son yourselves all day ery day.. Seriously, You wanna debate me on Iraq? Please. It's not worth my time.

more conclusory bullshit from the master of ungrounded assumptions. Certainly the easiest way to win an argument in your own mind is to just conclude that you've already won and just keep repeating that.

Reged: 07/27/05

We're still waiting.

• I have won every argument ive had on here. Go consult motowns files and see if you can come up with a single example otherwise.

Reged: 07/27/05

We're still waiting.

for you to pull your head out of your ass.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    I have won every argument ive had on here. Go consult motowns files and see if you can come up with a single example otherwise.

You don't fucking know me. I debated this War on here among other palces in twothousandfuckingtwo. I continued to debate the issues through say 05. BUT THAT IS SO OVER. YOU GOT NOTHING. I will win everytime. You really want some?

You don't fucking know me. I debated this War on here among other palces in twothousandfuckingtwo. I continued to debate the issues through say 05. BUT THAT IS SO OVER. YOU GOT NOTHING. I will win everytime. You really want some?

If its over, then why the fuck dont you ever shut up about it?

• I have won every argument ive had on here. Go consult motowns files and see if you can come up with a single example otherwise.

Who are you to even quote dolo? be the fuck gone.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    I have won every argument ive had on here. Go consult motowns files and see if you can come up with a single example otherwise.

Who are you to even quote dolo? be the fuck gone.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I have lost every bet[/b] ive had on here. My excuses ran out long ago but still no photo of me and my incredible record collection. But I do have a two thousand dollar mattress that I sleep soundly on every night even though I know I'm a liar who doesn't pay his debts.[/b] .

I have lost every bet[/b] ive had on here. My excuses ran out long ago but still no photo of me and my incredible record collection. Plus I never paid my debt from that bet. But I do have a two thousand dollar mattress that I sleep soundly on every night even though I know I'm a liar who doesn't pay his debts.[/b] .

LOL

he spends all his money on chomsky pamphlets at the City Lights Bookstore.