Galactic Fractures - Enhanced Podcast!

pj4533pj4533 481 Posts
edited May 2007 in Announcements
Nice Memorial Day weekend show of all soul/funk, mostly from 45s.Also, now I am using ENHANCED podcasts! So if you listen to the podcast via itunes or with your iPod, you'll see the name of the song, and be able to jump between songs with chapter forward/back! Nice!To subscribe to the iTunes podcast: Click HereDownload fromt he website: www.galacticfractures.comPlaylist:Williams Bros - Ghetto Boy (Jemar)Tony Clarke - Ghetto Man (Chicory)The Soul Destroyers - Blow Your Top Pt 1 (Stark Reality)The Capprells - Close Your Eyes (Bano)The Montereys - Get Down (Funk 45 (repress))Isaac Hayes - Hung Up On My Baby (enterprise)Syl Johnson - Is It Because I'm Black (Twinight)Barbara King - What I Did In The Street (SisterFunk2)Ice Water Slim - I Dont Understand It (Hawk Sound)Georgie Woods - Potato Salad Pt 1 (Fatback)The Ebonys - Can't Get Enough (Soul Clock)Soulful Mary - Funky Soul (Aquarius)Jo Jo and The Outcast - Whole Lotta Woman (Soundorific)Lee Fields - Intro/Get A Groove On (Desco)Gayle Haness - We Got A Thing Going Baby (Bang)Pearl Dowell - Good Things (Saadia (repress))Sulene Fleming - Turn This Thing Around (BBE)Otis Goodwin - I Feel It Just A Little Bit (Jazz)Bobby Byrd - Signed Sealed Delivered (brownstone)Innersouls - Just Take Your Time (Funk 45 (repress))Mercy Men - Fifth Street (Bee Gee)The Groove Merchants - There Has Got To Be Someone For Me (Suemi (reissue))The Sensational Cymbals - When Will It End (Jay Walking)Gene Chandler - In My Bodys House (Checker)Parliament - Swing Down, Sweet Chariot (casablanca)King Arthur - Hey Baby (Soundscape)Irma Thomas - I'd Do It All Over You (canyon)Gloria Lynne - If You Don't Get It Yourself (canyon)The Soul Blenders - Blending Soul (BGP (repress))Dyke and The Blazers - Let A Woman Be A Woman (alt version) (Beat Goes Public)Gene Anderson - The Loneliest One (Royal Tone)Robert Jay - Alcohol Pt 1 (Voxpop (repress))Sunshine Anderson - Heard It All Before (QSO version) (Rebutz)Donald Height - Life Is Free (Hurdy Gurdy)Lou Courtney - Hot Butter N All Pt 1 (Hurdy Gurdy)Billy Sha-rae - Lets Do It Again (Triple B Records)Joseph Henry - Who's The King (Desco)Rhetta Hughes - You're Doin It With Her (SisterFunk2)