MP3 Request - Snoop Dogg - "Ain't No Fun" Inst.

Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central
Microwave foolios,Anyone have an MP3 for the instrumental of Snoop's "Ain't No Fun" at 192K or better? If so, plaese to post in this thread. Also, did we ever figure out if this joint is some type of re-played sample? LOL.

Comments

• FunkyFlatulentFunkyFlatulent 1,106 Posts
    Here you go Chan. Daz has said the bassline is from a Cameo record. Never said which one and as far as I know nobody has named it. He played keyboards on top of it for the rest. Break out your Cameo records.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/204682987e985f/

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Thank you Funky! I'm about to start going through my Cameo records. Good lookin' out.

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Here you go Chan. Daz has said the bassline is from a Cameo record. Never said which one and as far as I know nobody has named it. He played keyboards on top of it for the rest. Break out your Cameo records.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/204682987e985f/

Man, this joint is still the funk. Dre at the top of his game =

• RAW_HAMBURGERRAW_HAMBURGER 1,438 Posts
    listen close to hear replayed synth lines ( arp sounding shit) isaac hayes and ohio players funky worm on top.

Man, this joint is still the funk. Daz[/b] at the top of his game =

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

Man, this joint is still the funk. Warren G[/b] at the top of his game =

LOL! Anyone of those fools could have produced that track and it would still have Dre's name on it.

I haven't seen the booklet in years? Does it say Dre? I'm by no means one of those people that knocks Dre saying he doesn't do anything. I just know for sure Daz happened to do this one song.

speaking of dre.. anyone ever heard the original Ratta tat tat (sp?) that's an incredible song. Dre was still making those samples sound so fresh back then. The honeydrippers never sounded so gangster.