I need some Mp3s to play tonight b/w therapy

DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central
My girl is moving out, and I think it would be therapeutic for me to play a small set of "get out my life woman" covers at the spot tonight.i have a bunch, but only 3 as MP3s for microwave...Q65, Joe Williams, and some Unknown one.I could use the Jimi Hendrix, Fireballs, Allen Toussaint, Lee Dorsey, ect. I don't have time to rip any, so your help would be an amazing look.

Comments

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    D,

Are you on soulseek? I got mad "Get out my life woman" MP3s that I got from the god Philly Phill Soulman.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    I'm not, Chan. if i got on soulseek, i'd have no time for anything, and a nasty case of carpal tunnel to boot. wanna lace me zshare style? I'm going out to seattle in a couple months, so i can let you get at my hard drive then.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    Check yo PMs foll!

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    i got the 1 pm, but no music yet.

• hendravishendravis 689 Posts

I could use the Jimi Hendrix
    your help would be an amazing look.

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    Joe Williams

Am looking for mp tre of this too if someone can up

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

You could rock "Bags Packed" by Akinyele and "Woman Be Out" by the UMCs too.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    i could...and wildflower, and oc- gahead

prolly will

• crossingscrossings 946 Posts
    bill cosby version...

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

Don't forget "You're Gonna Miss My Lovin'" by Lou Rawls and "I Can Do Bad By Myself" by Jessie James. Good call on "Ga Head," with some ole' Lord Finesse production sickness.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    The Kingsmen have a "live" version of GOML,W that probably is live (Wand). Average, but with decent rawness.

Earl Richards - Maggie (UA)

I got this 45 in a lot I bought for two other singles. Although it doesn't end on a minor note like it it should, a nice country "wish I'd never met you" dollar-binner. Extra bonus points if her name is actually Maggie.

• keithvanhornkeithvanhorn 3,855 Posts
    "if you think you're lonely now, wait until tonight, girl!!!"