New P. McCartney video,,, by Gondry feat. Gareth

mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central

Comments

• trashhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• HawkeyeHawkeye 896 Posts
    What is this funky shit at the end. Is that also part of this new "Starbucks" LP that McCartney did ???

That end song is tight !!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace
    Hawkeye

• HawkeyeHawkeye 896 Posts
    Yo I found this

Its not on the LP, they just jammed on the video set.

But all McCa needs is a funky drummer and he can spit out some fine tunes !!!!!!!!!

Peace
    Hawkeye

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    I actually like this song. I think I might be getting old. The video is cool (it seemed a bit Disney's Haunted Mansion though) but of course its always something fun to watch. I love Gondry's work. That ending is

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Let's not forget to offer congratulations to KitchenKnight on his musical debut.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    Dude Michel Gondry is Breakface on the drums.. wow

- spidey

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Dude Michel Gondry is Breakface on the drums.. wow

- spidey

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    Let's not forget to offer congratulations to KitchenKnight on his musical debut.

not to be too self-centered, but i don't see my name posted up everyday...my initial thought was a big ol' WTF.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

not to be too self-centered, but i don't see my name posted up everyday...my initial thought was a big ol' WTF.

I hear you (although my name has become rather common in our generation). Still, if dude gets big, maybe you can score a lil' misplaced adulation.

"Hi. I'm Gareth. You know, the Gareth. Yeah, I know my drinks will be free, thanks."