Surprise! you're dead!
    Guess what?
    It never ends...
    The pain, the torment and torture, profanity
    Nausea, suffering, perversion, calamity
    You can't get away

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    Well-played, Mr. Patton.

• Is francofunky related to marcofunk? I sure hope so...

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts

...and you are asking this because he won the warped burton inc that rockadelic sent you for free???

"vinyl is G - buy-it-now $150"

that's about as classy as shuga

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts

...and you are asking this because he won the warped burton inc that rockadelic sent you for free???

Don't knock the hustle; I got a Latin habit to feed.

(Hi Rich!)

I got a Latin habit to feed.

boogaloo monkey on your back???

better relist asap then.

---

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    selling warped records =

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I just mailed a package to this guy but it was a bitch, he short changed me on shipipng by $20. I'm about to e-mail him back in the hopes he'll pony up the dough he shorted me on

:edit: it was another French bidder that shorted me, I still haven't recieved payment from franco funky on the 4 LP's he bought from me (Under seller: illrarestabs)

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

(Hi Rich!)

Amazing. You really have no scruples.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

(Hi Rich!)

Seriously, Paypal $140 to Rich or GET BANNED.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    ETHICS IN THE RECORD GAME: DISCUSS

you sound poor

( sorry I missed this OBVIOUS response the first time around... )

...and you are asking this because he won the warped burton inc that rich sent you for free???

(Hi Rich!)

Seriously, Paypal $140 to Rich or GET BANNED.
    You all must be confused by that rap music--I'm as pure as the driven snow and I sleep soundly, smiling.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I remember an "Is Reynaldo over?" thread.

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts

Rey post pics of your latin collection. It's been a while.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

This kind of excess really alienates the little people that might otherwise idolize one like Reynaldo.

The streets are talking....

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    This schitt is beyond comedy. I can't even think of a word for it. The boy is roofless.

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    This schitt is beyond comedy. I can't even think of a word for it. The boy is roofless.

Is it possible to get banned in the streets?

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    ETHICS IN THE RECORD GAME: DISCUSS

This must be Reynaldo's worst look. Straight up shady-ass shit man. to the max.

I think you owe Rockadelic a case of German beers or something dude.........

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

Rey was over before he started.

Keep your shirt on, dude. I was prepared to pay Rich at the beginning; the first thing I asked him was how much he wanted for the record and he basically said, "nothing," which is pretty much what a badly warped copy of Burton Inc. is worth until I get paid.

Keep your shirt on, dude. I was prepared to pay Rich at the beginning; the first thing I asked him was how much he wanted for the record and he basically said, "nothing," which is pretty much what a badly warped copy of Burton Inc. is worth until I get paid.

Does he know you sold it (for over a bill)?

You take an apparent act of kindness and turn it into money. That's real good man. What's funny is that you didn't mean for this bit of information to "leak" did you?

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts

I'm sure he does now. Is this a cry for help Rey?

You take an apparent act of kindness and turn it into money. That's real good man. What's funny is that you didn't mean for this bit of information to "leak" did you?
    Haha--what are you talking about, man? Have you gone completely soft? I started this thread to determine my chances of getting PAID by this francoifunky guy. I can't even imagine why anyone would think I would be conflicted about selling this LP for $150, much less care. It???s just a warped modern soul record with an amusing cover. I'm perplexed. You must be joking.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    I can't even imagine why anyone would think I would be conflicted about selling this LP for $150, much less care.

Someone sent it to you for free. If you don't understand the ethics of the situation that's really sad.

Haha--what are you talking about, man? Have you gone completely soft? I started this thread to determine my chances of getting PAID by this francoifunky guy. I can't even imagine why anyone would think I would be conflicted about selling this LP for $150, much less care. It???s just a warped modern soul record with an amusing cover. I'm perplexed. You
    must be joking.

• Illrarestabs?????????????????

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts

Haha--what are you talking about, man? Have you gone completely soft? I started this thread to determine my chances of getting PAID by this francoifunky guy. I can't even imagine why anyone would think I would be conflicted about selling this LP for $150, much less care. It???s just a warped modern soul record with an amusing cover. I'm perplexed. You
    must be joking.

This graemlin is

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts

(Hi Rich!)

No hard feelings here......I sold him the LP for what I thought it was worth....I set the price, not him.

Now, if he ever wants me to give him a deal like that again in the future it would be in his best interest to send me a case of German Beer.

Record Karma Is Rael!!!!!

• ScottScott 420 Posts
    Those of you with a hip-hop background might call this a "hustle."