WEDDING MP3 EMERGENCY REQUEST THREAD

CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central
So yeah I'm getting married in a few dsays as you all know and there are some serious gaps in the musical playlist that I am obligated to play (don't want to sound like it's a chore but these are songs that I MUST have played) and I just don't have them.#1 - Jim Croce "Time In A Bottle" - Hook a motherfucker up!#2 - Anything by Orchestra Broadway!!! (Reynaldo I'm looking at you, homie!)#3 - Joe Cuba "I Never Go Back To Georgia"

Comments

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    So yeah I'm getting married in a few dsays as you all know and there are some serious gaps in the musical playlist that I am obligated to play (don't want to sound like it's a chore but these are songs that I MUST have played) and I just don't have them.

#1 - Jim Croce "Time In A Bottle" - Hook a motherfucker up!
    #2 - Anything by Orchestra Broadway!!! (Reynaldo I'm looking at you, homie!)
    #3 - Joe Cuba "I Never Go Back To Georgia"

You're playing your own wedding?!?!

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Joe Cuba is in your email box as you read this homie, wish I was coming out to celebrate with ya!

• Congratulations Cos, hope it's a blast!

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    You're playing your own wedding?!?!

exactly?!?

But congrats anyway holmes...may you and you lady live happily ever after. Tell her congrats on finishing law school too.

• KWHYKWHY 3 Posts
    "time in a bottle"??
    you need to walk in to "leroy brown"!

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts
    Congrats Cos, I am getting hitched in a couple of weeks and I can't wait. Have a blast.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Congratulations Cos, hope it's a blast!

Best thing i ever did.

congrats to you and your lady.