Wiil Someone Prescribe this kid some MEDS!!??

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central
From: SupertoasterDate: May 18, 2007 8:33 AMFlag as Spam or Report Abuse [ ? ]Subject: 1Body: Raj, I am not joking when I send you this message because I have good reasons to beleive this. Did you get contacted by the church of Scientology and they want to shutdown soulstrut because when I tried to access soulstrut it said it did not exist on all 10 comps in my school. My friend who also is a strutter said the same thing. Maybe I am just being too paranoid over http://theunfunnytruth.ytmnd.com/ .

Comments

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    Report Abuse

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    RAJ =

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    My friend who also is a strutter

walking_soap ?

I think it's time you told him the truth about your Scientology ties, Raj.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    SCIENTOLOGY IS BEHIND EVERYTHING SON.

JURASSIC FIVES BREAK UP= SCIENTOLOGY
    UR MOMS YELLING AT YOU= SCIENTOLOGY

DONT COME CRYING TO ONCLE TOASTER WHEN UR DICK GETS CUT OFF FOR THE SAKE OF SCIENTOLOGY. YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO OPEN YOUR ORFACES INCLUDING UR MIND. SCIENTOLOGY IS AMONG US, IT MUST BE STOPPED. THEY WILL ONLY DIE WITH A SPECIAL MIXTURE OF URIN AND GRENADE POWDER. NO OPEN UR ANUSES FOR KNOWLEDGE.

• CousinLarryCousinLarry 4,618 Posts

DONT COME CRYING TO ONCLE TOASTER WHEN UR DICK GETS CUT OFF FOR THE SAKE OF SCIENTOLOGY. YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO OPEN YOUR ORFACES INCLUDING UR MIND. SCIENTOLOGY IS AMONG US, IT MUST BE STOPPED. THEY WILL ONLY DIE WITH A SPECIAL MIXTURE OF URIN AND GRENADE POWDER. NO OPEN UR ANUSES FOR KNOWLEDGE.

I have aid it before and I will say it again. This dude is an alias. Don't get worked up over it.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Don't get worked up over it.

It's just that, he really stands out around here as
    the only person who is never, ever, ever funny.
    At all. Ever.

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts

Dude. Seriously:

And the mind isn't an orifice, even when your brain is fucked.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

Dude. Seriously:

And the mind isn't an orifice, even when your brain is fucked.

THE ENGLISH DICKSUN IS ONLY A READING BOOK NOT A BOOK U STICK UR YOUR POOPER.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    At all. Ever.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    [

I have aid it before and I will say it again. This dude is an alias. Don't get worked up over it.

the joke is way over. Could it be
    "Most my age would normally be looking for a mate or girlfriend/boyfriend. I have almost no intent on either of these. The bulk of it comes down to cost, but there are other reasons."

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    At all. Ever.

Oh, I don't know....this qualifies as funny if you are mildly retarded:

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    what would SPLATTER MONKEY do ?