Galactic Fractures Radio Show - 5/20/2007

pj4533pj4533 481 Posts
edited May 2007 in Announcements
BeatTrain stops by again to play a quick set for us. For local Boston people, don't miss his party this friday at the MILKY WAY. Cheap Thrills A Go Go is always a fun time, with djs, gogo dancers and film projections!I close out this set with a nice set of some slow ballads & b-sides.Download from the website: www.galacticfractures.comPlaylist:PJ Starts...Eli Paperboy Reed - The SatisfierDyke and The Blazers - Let a Woman be a woman (Beat Goes Public)Gaylen Adams - Love Meets No Stranger (Bullet)Melissa Manchester - A Song For You (MB Records)Beattrain takes over...Lalo Schifrin - Enter The Dragon (WB)Jack McDuff - The Carpetbaggers (Prestige)Georgie Fame - Beware of the Dog (Epic)Quincy Jones - Killer Joe (A&M)Cha Cha Hogan - Grit Gitter (Soulville)The Packers - Hole In The Wall (Pure Soul Music)Spittin Image - JBs Latin (comp)James Clarke - Blow up a go go (comp)Eddie Mitchell - Spinning Wheel (comp)Jacqueline Taieb - 7 Heures Du Matin (Fontana (repress))Wendy & Bonnie - Whats Really Happening (Skye)Sohall Rana - Soul Sitar (comp)Walker Bros - Doin The Jerk (smash)Contours - Can You Do The Jerk (Motown)Chairman of The Board - Since the Days (Inviticus)Shorty Long - Here Comes The Judge??? LP SINGLE (Soul)The Landslides - We Don't Need No Music (Huff Puff)The Precisions - You'll Soon Be Gone (Drew)Dramatics - Get Up And Get Down (Volt)Erma Franklin - Hold On I'm Comin (Brunswick)Alvin Cash - Boston Monkey (Marvelus)Elephants Memory - Jungle Gym at the Zoo (buddah)Steve Ellis - Loot (comp)Brian Auger - Tiger (Earmark)? and The Mysterians - Do You Feel It (Move)Os Mutantes - Bat Macumba (comp)Manny Corchado - Pow Wow (jazzman repress)Johnny Zamot - Boogaloo Baby (Decca)Pete Bonet - Puerto Rican Soul (comp)Ricardo Ray - Nitty Gritty (tico)Johnny Colon - You Gotta Love Me (comp)Ikettes - Lonely For You (Modern)PJ closes it out...The Dynamites - Dig Deeper (Outta Sight)Eli Paperboy Reed - Its EasierMajestics - Key To Love (New World)Forest Terry - Satellite Love (Lost In The Forest)Marilyn Barbarin - Believe Me (Bo Sound)The Sequins - The Third Degree (Crajon)Quickest Way out - Hello Stranger (Karen)