I saw TI the other day

yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central
He was performing at UC San Diego (I am an Alumni; it was a free show for students). I thought the show was pretty dope. And this white surfer looking dude with his shirt off is yelling all kinds of obnoxious hater shit while he's drunk. So I turned around and confronted him, and basically told him to stfu and go home if don't like it. He told me "Naw, but don't you think Luda was better last year?! My friend can flow too". I noticed the two other big dudes he was with, and he noticed the big dude I was with, so nothing happened, but people who do not get rap should stay home. Am I right? I seriously wished I was 6'2" yesterday, that or I had my 6'2" Marine friend with me.It amazes me how people are still disconnected at predominantly White/Asian schools.I noticed that TI hasn't caught on quite as easily as 50.http://missinfo.tv/

Comments

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts

Totally feel that with any live show, that any dude doesn't get.
    people who do get rap do stay at home

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

LOL! Zing!!!!!!!!

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

LOL! Zing!!!!!!!!

Quit hiding from my PM, Channy Channerstein.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

LOL! Zing!!!!!!!!

Quit hiding from my PM, Channy Channerstein.

Neva scared son! Check yo PMs fool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

Are you implying that the realness is actually among us???

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    i just can't find good live rap enniemore, is my situation, when do, its everyman for himself or herself at the show, everybody comes out of the woodwork, the rednecks start lipsynching the songs, white trash is there in full effect, just sayin.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    So, did you get groped?

So, did you get groped?

Naw, not this time.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Win some, lose some.

i just can't find good live rap enniemore, is my situation, when do, its everyman for himself or herself at the show, everybody comes out of the woodwork, the rednecks start lipsynching the songs, white trash is there in full effect, just sayin.

I don't have much problems with these characters. It's the ignorant mofos that just CAN'T RESIST from speaking their puny little minds. Course it's the same wherever you are. Leroy Jenkins and his quintet in CHI, and dudes near the front be all like "What is this awful singing?! I could sing better than him!". The row behind me rotated like twice during the time I was there. to the max.

Win some, lose some.

That is definitely the name of the game.

You can probably relate my concert experience to a movie-going experience where you get audience's commentary.

I AM SLOWLY GETTING TO UNDERSTAND THIS SOUTH SHIT.

I am realllly feeling this Young Jeezy presents USDA: Cold Summer shit.

Now listening to.....

UGK- Game belongs to me

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Win some, lose some.

or...

to each its own??

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts
    He was performing at UC San Diego

Aw yeah? For Sungod? I used to go to school there, who else did they bring this year?

Aw yeah? For Sungod? I used to go to school there, who else did they bring this year?

Third Eye Blind, Ozomatli. I also heard that the God, Busdriver was performing during the daytime.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Third Eye Blind, Ozomatli. I also heard that the God, Busdriver was performing during the daytime.