I just watched the CSI season finale

kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central
...and it was face melt.Miniature Killer like waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?Wow.(btw, kudos on the casting of the MK. made the whole show.)

Comments

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    that was good - the little miniature hand moving under the toy car - waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh! shiver so effective!

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    i'm more partial to the L&O: CI finale when (spoiler...) D'Onofrio finds out he's the son of a Roy Scheider the serial killer! no way!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Really? I find the whole Law and Order franchise unwatchable at this point - borderline camp. Same goes with the other two CSIs.

• GenePontecorvoGenePontecorvo 5,612 Posts
    Really? I find the whole Law and Order franchise unwatchable at this point - borderline camp. Same goes with the other two CSIs.

Yeah, L&O has really fallen off. The writing, the new characters. I can't believe they let Farina walk and replaced him w/ that triflin' no talent beelotch that's on the OG L&O now.

The eps that had Farina & Imperioli were dope!

I am utterly amazed that D'Onofrio on L&O:CI has garnered fans. That act was tired from the jump, and I'm a D'Onofrio fan or at least a supporter.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

Yeah, L&O has really fallen off. The writing, the new characters. I can't believe they let Farina walk and replaced him w/ that triflin' no talent beelotch that's on the OG L&O now.

The eps that had Farina & Imperioli were dope!

I am utterly amazed that D'Onofrio on L&O:CI has garnered fans. That act was tired from the jump, and I'm a D'Onofrio fan or at least a supporter.

if you'll allow me to gush, i'm an unabashed d'onofrio fan. he's wildly charismatic. he was a great, in depth character to counter the wacko villains on CI. he could make anyone confess to their most sinister deeds just by leaning over and tilting his head.

as far as the whole L&O franchise, i remember hearing they got a new showrunner a couple years ago, and they have definitely fallen off since then... the ripped from the headlines stories and the cheesy flashy montage intros have really detracted from the show.
    i rarely watch the OG anymore and now that d'onorfrio is off CI (and its moving to USA), i'll probably jump ship altogether. i will always hold a candle for the good ol' days though.

stop the hate